Just learned I'm 5'6. Feels good not to be a faggot manlet like the rest of you lmao...

Just learned I'm 5'6. Feels good not to be a faggot manlet like the rest of you lmao. If your actually under 5'6 you should just kill yourself like actually. Unironically and actually if your shorter than me just kill yourself. 5'6 is the peak male height. The human body wasn't designed to be tall anyway.
>inb4 "5'6 is manlet height"
Shut the fuck up if your going to come onto my thread just to post that disgusting comment. Fuck off you stupid fucking asshole. Your coping because you wish you were 5'6. Men were scientifically designed to be 5'6 at the tallest.
tl;dr: Kill yourself.

Attached: bounce.png (256x256, 34.39K)

Fellow 5'6 king. Absolute bro love you man gl to you

Based height 5'6 fellow 5'6 giga chad

Bro i'm 5'6 this height is so based

Actually being 5'6 is the best thing thats ever happned to me

I love being 5'6

Being 5'6 is great

5’6 gang

5'6 is the peak male height if your not 5'6 you should kill yourself

5'6 is unironically the most ideal male height. Any taller and the chances of health issues as you get older grow exponentially.

Attached: perfect_couple.jpg (1536x2048, 619.31K)

>3 posters

Attached: 1557788621525.jpg (882x1024, 82.38K)

I mean Joe Rogan is 5'8" so if you wear platform boots and lift you'll be aight

5' 10" is average male height. you are a manlet.

Cope 5'10 manlet 5'6 will be godlike height now and forever

I'm 5'5 which is the perfect average heaight for as woman. Seeing as how I want an equal anyway, I'm right where I should be.
>Manlet is manlier than your cuck ssisy ass

Women ignore me but I don't need them

Not OP

Don't feel bad about being 170 (or 5'6'' in Neanderthal units), that's the global male height average, and 160 (I guess 5'3) for women

In what country? I've been to the US and didn't feel short (I'm like 5'8 - 5'9? I have trouble with those units) The only place where I've actually felt short has been the Netherlands and Norway. Didn't felt that way in Sweden tho', somehow, despite the memes, girls dig me there

>The human body wasn't designed to be tall anyway
This is the absolute truth.
Being a full sized white male is painful.

Different women want different things. Just keep looking until you find the one that doesn't ignore you, then lavish her with all your perverted love.

>3 = 10
>.666 repeating error
>we're the Neanderthals.
>Fuck your Eurotrash ass and fuck the rest of the dumb fucktard world. IMPERIAL units are the precursor to KINGDOM units when Christ fucks all this shit up and reorganizes it to God's liking.

>Imperial
It's US Customary.

>20 replies
>9 posters

Attached: 76F0B909-00A7-4520-BA94-9E86CFD67AFF.jpg (1024x928, 101.96K)

Fuck off bitch your not even 5'6. You are not even 5'6 you are not allowed to speak to me in that way. You know what I dont even care faggot. Your just a stupid idiotic troll anyway fuck you. Your stupid asshole.

5'6" is a woman's height
/thread

No I'm pretty sure we call them Imperial Units.

No it isnt what are you even talking about. Fucking idiot shut up with that disgusting comment. What gives you the right faggot. Go fuck yourself you stupid fucking arse hole your not even 5'6 why don't you blow it out your asshole.

This New 5’6 Manlet user is funny atleast it’s not bbc

No.

>durhuurr yes
Idiot.