Is there, like, a point to any of this? I'm tired

Is there, like, a point to any of this? I'm tired

Attached: tears in rain.jpg (677x382, 53.34K)

No I just welcome death

That would be so nice.

I wish I wasn't so cowardly I can't blow my own brains out

Life's not that long user.
Just be patient. A little less than a century at most. It goes faster as you get older.

I also hate the idea of the people I hate outliving me

It's a conflict

People who ask others for a purpose to their existence are essentially slaves asking their masters for a task to do. My suggestion is that you go all out, and join Christianity. It's entirely designed to accommodate slave behavior.

Get triple vaccinated and you'll be gone in a few years maybe quicker. Do it for science.

Evil people love a long time.
It's just a fact of life.
Look at it the other way around. If you're good it means you'll die sooner and won't have to endure evil people as long as they have to endure themselves.
See. God is merciful.

Great movie. The book is way wilder

My ex was addicted to the vaccines, said she was going to collect them.

That makes me feel better

Live not love

But then there's also the goddamn possibility that they live long enough to reach technological immortality

So that line of reasoning implies that those who die as infants would have been saints otherwise. And that those who do not are predestined to be not as good. Which raises the question of whether they really have any choice in the matter.

They would never do that because they're ego already tells them that they're perfect and are already going to live forever so why would they need technology?

Why would you need choice to be evil?
Evil people just are they don't care about freewill.
That's everybody else's problem.

Every major extant religion posits that there is the choice. Even many (most?) smaller, down to the more fringe ones, concur.

Who says religion the standard by which morality is determined?
I bet a lot evil people don't think they're actions are bad but use conventional morality to justify it.
They just act.

True. But I am pondering whether they have a choice, thus willingly and deliberately being evil, or whether they are such by nature and thus should not be blamed ultimately.

I think it is in their nature. And the environment creates it in early childhood.
Evil people are ammoral, not immoral.
If doing good works, they do it.
If doing evil works, so be it.
They're unprincipled so to speak. I think that's why a lot of decent people have a hard time wrapping their mind around it.

It all feels pointless and unnecessary. I eagerly await my own death.

Attached: death-images-018.jpg (1000x952, 155.94K)

I don't mind that.
I would like my skull to belong on someone's mantle.

Attached: 1642430606997.jpg (1885x1414, 114.92K)

So before the life-turning even in early formative years they are what, neutral? I am doubtful as even babies have different temperaments and so they ought to have the predispositions we are discussing as well.

>Get triple vaccinated and you'll be gone in a few years maybe quicker.
How come?

no, thank god.

rent free cope

nigga I’m raiding Black Temple! get dem glaives!

There is no point to anything. Life is only worth living if you make it worth living yourself. Learn stoicism.

Well not everyone has a predisposition to evil personalities.
It is genetic to a certain extent.
But if a child feels an extreme lack of control in their environment, and has a genetic susceptibility to such a warp in the personality, it happens.
>I want that power myself.
The child reasons.
If it's subconscious, they end up unawarely evil. And yes, that is possible/the majority of evil people actually. They are oblivious to how their mind works.
If it's a conscious choice in the formative years, you end up with the really dangerous, calculating, Machiavellian people.
Who are pretty rare imo.

His estimate is way too optimistic (or pessimistic, depending on your perspective), but HERV-W.

>Is there, like, a point to any of this?
Happiness.

I see. We are in complete agreement, then.

Indeed.

Get a hobby. One where you actually make stuff. Painting, woodwork, write a fucking poem about how much of a little bitch you're being. It'll make the time go by faster.

Attached: 1644237714564.jpg (1073x1279, 86.36K)

>I'm tired
try something new