My whore ex girlfriend. Down for anal at the drop of a hat

My whore ex girlfriend. Down for anal at the drop of a hat.

Attached: 20180918_161135-min.jpg (3024x4032, 1.46M)

U still have the gtr?

Haha yes I do!

post anal pics. What caused it to end?

K one minute, just compressing some drone stills from when I fucked her in that pic. She was a total fucking moron - I only kept her around for a few months to fuck her silly. She didn't mean fuck all.

Nice car. I am not really into cars, but the GTR is one I find really nice. It has this "Need for Speed Underground" type of look. Good choice. You must be rich or something.

>drone pics

Nigger just post close up asshole pics. Thats all anyone cares about

Attached: 1641413618664.jpg (1509x2048, 355.62K)

Not rich, but I really wanted a GTR and amde a lot of sacrifices to own one.

Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-175801_Video Player-min.jpg (1080x604, 113.41K)

Pic related 2

Attached: 20190311_174937-min.jpg (687x607, 64.12K)

seeNobody cares about pics taken from a dron.

nice ride

Nobody gives a fuck what you want to see.
You're as weak and powerless here as you are in real life.

Does the car exhaust make that loud "explosion" noise like exotic cars do? Or you have to modify something yourself?

Thanks!

Yeah that's easy achieved with an OBD tuning port like a Cobb Accessport V2, that's what I have. You can just change exhaust mapping and firing patterns, etc.

>posting pics of some whore is powerful

Truly this is peak 2022 feminization of men.

You seem interesting. Please continue.

>It isn't Midnight Purple
Dude what?

Also, how do I get a GTR and a girlfriend that likes anal? Or doesn't like anal. I don't care at this point.

Drop webm bro

Yet youre here lurking on the scraps lmao

The truth is, when you drive a GTR - any chick will let you fuck them in the ass

And for the repair costs, is it expensive like for German cars where you have to go to a very specific garage? Or you can just bring it to any garage or even make the repairs yourself?

Repair costs are absurd, I have to admit. You can take your chances with random tuner shops but if you take it to Nissan, the need to bring in a specialized GTR tech and shit. It's pricey.

Pic related 3

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-183700_Gallery-min.jpg (1080x604, 241.95K)

>Shows GTR with stupid whore
Unless its car spec discussion or something simlar, idc, sage

Would you faggots prefer just pics of the slut then?

Do people look at the car a lot in crowded places? And did you have to make lots of repairs so far, or it has been working fine?

Nope. I'm still waiting to learn how to get a GTR...

Oh yeah. It draws a crowd in public and commands instant respect at car chows/meets, etc.
People always wanna pop the hood or take pics inside it. It translates into tons of free pussy.