We are about to enter world war 3. i sure hope we don't have another BLM riot

we are about to enter world war 3. i sure hope we don't have another BLM riot

Attached: image.jpg (2853x1902, 1.01M)

Shut up, retard

lol we will fight it like good ol 1970s and shit. drugs and the expedite teen hooch points. hellz yes. lets fuck them russian girls.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (500x311, 516.25K)

No war just Dumpshuska sucking Putin's cock
for 1000 time
Dumpshuska will suck Putin's dick and save the sheep!

Attached: 1607707188395.jpg (671x1024, 73.39K)

dilate

you will never be a woman

trump lives rent free in your head

World war 3 started in 1970.

lets go brandon

>liberal faggots projecting
we all know joe and hunter biden loves the putin pipline

They only organize them when republicans are in office. Especially if the economy is going well.

You ruski retards must really be afraid to keep these threads going. I want you folks to invade. The sanctions will cripple you and destroy your country. You'll be Somalia with a thin veneer of civilization.

those damn russians!
too bad they are not like the BASED chinese and their strong communist party.
truly, china is america's only true ally.

Attached: KEK.jpg (2000x1315, 490.37K)

>Dumpshuska
Wtf is wrong with you people. You're like children

China is no friend or ally. Frenimies at best with overlapping common interests.

you lie!

china is #1 and the only ally that usa can trust.

russian spys and psyops everywhere!

Ok, chinchongchink. Whatever you say.

oh look, the russian spy is trying to sabotage the friendship between china and america

trump and putin are in bed together. biden is smart for going to war with russia. china will help america grow strong.

>i sure hope we don't have another BLM riot

Genuinely KEKd.

Attached: 1641604298899.jpg (1280x1292, 446.11K)

I like how 40 years ago the right were warmongering Russia with the cold war and now the left is warmongering Russia
Truly these "sides" don't actually exist for anyone but us lowly plebs

China and Russia are BFFs and border neighbors, morons. They're as married now as the US and Saudi Arabia have been since the 1970s.

have to distract people from the highest inflation rates yet! all while not being able to form complete sentences and not make up words on the fly. this is the leader of the free world lol

Presidents are just mascots. Fitting that the last one was basically a Rasslin character and his replacement has dementia. They represent their respective "parties" so very well.

both parties have the same agenda. take more from its citizens and make them feel okay with it

should be let's, and the fact that it's chanted in code well I don't know how to explain what kind of pussies I think y'all are

>originally it was "fuck joe biden" on live tv
>lefty media shill tries to cover it as "l-let's go brandon"
>thus making it a meme
kek the left are the pussies who made it in the first place, faggot