Older anons 40+, what's the greatest life lesson you've learned thus far ?

older anons 40+, what's the greatest life lesson you've learned thus far ?

Attached: 1597431210974.jpg (2896x2896, 788.98K)

1- Get the money first, the pussy will soon follow.
2- Learn the difference between an asset and a liability, if you are spending most of your money on liabilities instead of parked in assets you will sooner or later be broke and full of regret when you have to sell your expensive ass gasoline guzling car to pay rent.
3- Use the same philosophy for reationships with people: some people are assets, some are liabilities, identify the liabilities and cut them off of your life. Stop thinking that you'll be able to help them, you won't, actually they are the ones who will eventually drag you down. This will happen every single time.
4- cut toxic women off of your life, I don't care if she says she loves you and sucks your balls dry twice a day, if you she is a cunt regularly or gets in the way of you achieving your goals, leave. Find a down ass bitch who is a trooper not a saboteur.
5- Don't be careless, just like don corleone says "women and children can be careless but not men". Try to analise your next step from as many angles before you take it. It doesn't mean that you should only take riskless steps, more that you should be mindful of every possible risk,so that when the shit hits the fan (and it most definitely will every once in a while) you will be ready for it instead of running around in panic like a headless chicken.

lift heavy
disregard hoes

Do not get married, get a dog.

Hit
>dubs = critical
1d20 = 17 triple damage
1d6 = 5 = 15 damage

A valient member of the Fappers Guild viciously attacks a Trollface and cuts him down with fury.

Yeah

Attached: B9D88516-65F8-4491-8D6C-3727AFFDAA93.jpg (300x327, 53.37K)

6- In blackjack always split aces and 8's
7- try to be the best you can at everything you do, don't half ass anything. If you can't be fucked with something, don't do it, being good or at least working hard at something causes people to look at you in a positive light, which my result in them opening doors for you that you didnt even know were there, half assing stuff will cause you to have a bad reputation that will always catch up to you and bite you in the ass when you lest expect it, so either go hard, or don't do it.
8- buy assets that you believe in, and that belief should come from knowing said asset well. If you buy a stock make sure you do it because you know about it, you know the companies structure, product, addressable market and plans for the future. That way when it dips you won't panic because you will know the companies worth and will just see it as being temporarily undervalued. Same goes for real estate, know the area and the average prices, that way you wont sell it cheap when there is a recession or an interest rates hike.
9- get a pet. I am dog person myself but whatever floats your boat really. They give you something to focus on, help you relax and will probably be the most sincere relationship you will ever have, animals usually have bo ulterior motives for being around you and focusing on them stops you from overthinking about what chad mcdudeson said to you at work or if perky mctities likes you or not.
10- know when to walk away from a poker table, if at any time you win way more money than you have ever expected to win in a poker game, it's time to walk away. If you ever loose more than you ever expected, it's time to walk away too.

Pee is stored in the balls.

11- Show up. That's it, show the fuck up. You wont always be at your best and that is ok, but fucking show up amd do your absolute best regardless. Get your ass in the fucking gym even if you feel like shit even if you can barely squat 50% of what you usually do. Don't call in sick if you're not, show the fuck up and do your absolute best, dont worry about anything other than doing your best. Not showing up is a realy easy habit to form and it more often than not has 0 advantages.
12- Do therapy. Don't underestimate how good it feels to talk to someone to whome you have 0 connections and who is bound to keep everything you tell them a secret.
13- Worry about yourself and your grind. Set objectives for yourself and make them your highest priority. Think about them day and night, read bout them before going to bed, listen to audio books that will help you achieve them on your way to work. Your co workers talking shit? Fuck them your mind is on your goals. Boss is a prick? Fuck him, you're only getting money so you can reach your goals. Perky Mctities left you? Cool more time and money left for you to pursue your objectives, let her go and fuck some other dudes shit insted of yours.
14- stay away from women you work with. There are some stories with a happy ending but it's usually awkward and 70% its just chicks having issues with their boyfriends and wanting to feel validated so ass soon as you show interest they lose interest.
15- Read stuff and be up to date with stuff. Be ready to make small talk whenever. Being amicable and being able to chat shit can turn bad situations into good ones, good sall talk will get you out of fights, may increase your chances of getting promoted at work, if even got me out of getting robbed at knife point once.

Stay single.

Don’t waste a minute on a bitch that ain’t interested anymore. She ain’t coming back. Get your dick sucked and live life.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

>everyone always say buy assets
Well yeah, but what assets? How do I learn about assets? I have 60K sitting in the bank and the best idea I have is a private pension account for 30 years.

Wrong. Fuck crazy pussy but bounce.

don’t take advice from old people

attaining succes isn't glamorous, flashy, fun or even interesting. It's boring and it's mostly about sticking to a method. Do not confuse relatable fiction with real life. They have nothing to do with one another. Even "based on true story" fiction.

none of it means anything dont waste your life trying to be nice or agreeable. society is a lie. choose your death.

not 40 byut i can tell you right now user posting stupid fucking shit like this wont get you anywhere in life

Decide what you want, but I would start reading investopedia, stockmarket for dummies and the inteligent investor. But its best to first decide what you want, is it stocks? Real estate? Pokemon cards? Sneakers? Crypto? I am a stock man myself, learn as much as you can about your asset type of choice, but to haveto fucking make moves this kind of knowlesge wont fall on your fucking lap

with all of his personal flaws, kiyosaki's "rich dad, poor dad" is a good start. Just don't buy into his whole brand and hustle.

16 - make your fucking bed in morning. It teaches you success for work down every day, a reward at the end of the day as well. Also, wash and change your bedsheets on Sundays.

17 - Keep a pad and pen bedside. Before bed, review what you didn’t do, need to do, and did. Make a list for tomorrow. It will clear your head for sleep and internalize overnight.

18 - fill up on water and magnesium supplement at night. Magnesium is needed for many enzymes that are made while you test. Water hydration is best overnight. Also, a full bladder will get you up earlier.

19 - don’t get a woman who wants it all and women, don’t try to be it all. It’s bullshit. Ying and yang is real. Having kids is a bigger commitment than you realize unless you want to make more monsters and wastes.

20 - do it right the first time. Not perfection but right. It’s a suttle difference

Your body changes, and you accumulate experiences and maybe a little wisdom, but at 43 I don't feel much different mentally than I did when I was 28.

I'm pretty sure that really old people feel just like me but are trapped in rotting bodies and it's terrifying.