GUYS HELP

GUYS HELP

What lingerie looks best on this body type?

I need advice in time for valentine's day (my bf is a white dude if it matters?)

Attached: 1643911718767.png (840x1200, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1IkOF1EtVNE?t=522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What lingerie looks best on this body type?
Anything that can be torn off of you

that's not very useful i need lingerie that MAKES him wanna tear it off lol

majority of people here are underage guys, they have no idea. I recommend your favorite bra and panties/thong underneath a silkyish nightgown. or if you really want to get em riled up, wear no bottoms and keep it hidden until you're on top of him or something. I promise you he's going to go nuts over you as long as you're wearing something remotely sexy. hell, you could just wear leggings or something. if you feel sexy, he'll pick up on that. you're gonna do great.
>t. guy with experience

try on a bunch in the store and see what makes you feel sexy. the rest doesn't matter.

guys well and truly don't give a shit about lingerie, we just play along with it because it arouses girlfags to feel like it actually does something for us.

just get something lacy, maybe a tad see-thru

>guys well and truly don't give a shit about lingerie
Somewhat, we've been thoroughly trained to associate it with sexy times so the reaction is mostly non-conscious.
That and it can sometimes emphasize certain features or by partially covering something rouse the, again, subconscious urge to remove the obstacle.

You have to go for the store to try that stuff out. My girlfriend already made the mistake of buying clothes online.

Stockings and a garter belt. No bar, no panties. Sheer negligee over everything.
Shit's cash.

user, any woman (as in legal adult) knows this already, this thread is RP or trolling. Bras are a pain to fit to begin with, imagine if condoms weren't actually stretchy but came in million sizes and shapes and you should mostly get it.

>we just play along with it
Yeah it's nice to see that a girl wants to put some effort into sex but lingerie looks best when it's on the floor.

I'm happy as hell if my wife gets on top once in awhile. I think it's been 6 months since the last time she's done that.

now that I think about it

just wear one of his shirts

it's better than any type of expensive nightwear 100% of the time

Agreed. Sure fire win here.

Fishnet body suit...it is always fishnet body suit. Buy one 2 sizes too small too.

>Fishnet
Never understood that. It looks off-putting and often somehow cheap to me. Either way all those things only look good on women who already look good.

This. Shirt with no bottom is overwhelmingly hot.

something like this

Attached: hot.jpg (474x474, 24.5K)

second that, I have so much fun in mine and if it can flatter a retarded femboy it surely can an actual woman

this

Attached: Hb23eb7599c1949c1866e313a62fdf02dX.jpg (1000x1499, 1.25M)

the sexiest lingerie for an asian woman is cooking a delicious meal then worshipping his white cock.

>or if you want to spend some money get some faux leather pants from freddystore, they're about $180

Attached: 1640989069558.jpg (1440x1080, 198.66K)

The only things I like out of that are the heels and gloves. The rest can be replaced

Garter belt and stockings under one of his dress shirts.

The meta is evolving before our eyes.

good point, lingerie is retarded, just get some thigh high boots with nice wedges on them and a good miniskirt (video related)

>youtu.be/1IkOF1EtVNE?t=522

Attached: doxen.jpg (1024x1024, 166.37K)

What about this, nothing but thigh highs and underwear

Attached: 10312020.gif (400x225, 1.25M)

i can get behind that

Attached: 6D03CD3F-BA54-4DB9-A49B-7B3E42A9339A.jpg (183x275, 7.32K)

you're supposed to get in front

Gonna be straight with you, I couldn't care less cause I'm just gonna take it off and go to town eventually. He prob gonna appreciate the effort more than what you're actually wearing. Shows you care to look sexy, which is arguably more important.
I mean some people might have preference, but (as cheesy as it sounds) it's the thought that counts. Just my opinion.

Best valentines gift to give to any man

Attached: 10292020.gif (400x225, 1.28M)

I like it when my gf knows what I like and I smell that sweet perfume smell I want to fucking show her the other side

do u have hairy pussy too?

What you have on in that pic is hard to beat.

Please explain your jabber.

>he thinks thats her

Yikes

>>her
OP never claimed to be a woman.

My gf was promiscuous in the past nigger she knows what I want her to wear