Sup southern and east coast Any Forumsros...

Sup southern and east coast Any Forumsros. Moving from WA in a few months and the wife and I have narrowed down the states we'd like to move to.

Give me your honest opinion and experiences on these:

West Virginia
South Carolina
Florida (northern florida)
Wyoming

We made enough from crypto/stocks the past 3 years to buy a nice house in cash and not have to work for a few years. The wife is starting her own horse training business wherever we go, though.

Attached: libk9geah9f61.jpg (960x720, 69.16K)

High odds that you'll have neighbors that hate you in the south. Now I'm not saying they'll burn your house down for being a nigger loving liberal sodomite, but the chance is above zero.

>nigger loving

califag here so obviously superior but the main reason I choose not to colonize the south is because there are too many niggers

are there total nigger-free counties or at least neighborhoods?
I just want to live without seeing a nigger ever

I have a real answer for you, Gainesville Florida for the horse training. Everytime I would drive by I said to myself this is where I would retire to just for the horses.

Congrats on escaping WA. I did recently and it was a great choice. Unfortunately the states you have listed seem fucking shitty too. I guess if I had to choose, maybe South Carolina. Wyoming is a fucking shithole and I have no idea why people keep memeing it as a great state to move to. It must be that people have never been there.

South carolina sucks and needs more colonists

Lol Baltimore is civilization

Way to admit to us that you want to get fucked to death by a horse without actually coming out and fully saying it. Also, please go back to your containment board

How make monies in krypto?? Teach us

South Carolina is a colder Florida. Both are alright.

West VA was a hidden gem until Timothy Cast told everyone about it.

Never been to Wyoming, but they crucify gays there. Don't know if you consider that a plus or not.

South Carolina fag here, let me give you the run down.

Pro's:
>Cheap as fuck housing, unless you move to Charleston, Hilton Head, Columbia or Greenville and it's still relatively cheaper than most parts of the country
>It'll kill you if you over indulge but the food is pretty fuckin' good beyond just fried chicken and shit, we make really amazing BBQ especially the state original mustard kind
>Small state so whether you're in the Up State or the Low Country you're only ever away from the beach or mountains four hours max, as well as bigger cities in North Carolina or Georgia if you wanna see a show or something
>The beaches are the best in the nation Florida can suck our cock
>Guns a-plenty and we love them

Cons:
>It's third world country poor and corrupt here, politicians on both sides and the cops are shady and don't give a fuck but if you have fuck-you money and don't step on the wrong toes you should be fine
>Niggers. Niggers everywhere. Seriously whatever you're thinking you're used to from the west coast even big cities or from visiting it's a whole different ball game living here. Don't go to certain areas, towns, neighborhoods, streets and always be on guard
>High crime level from nigs and meth head trailer trash from rape, robbery, assault and murder. Not everyone is dangerous but use common sense and trust your gut
>Hot as shit-fucking-swamp-nuts almost every day of the year save for a mild winter break from December through February and your AC and electric bills will reflect that, they charge a fortune for AC in the summers
>Terrible drivers and even worse roads
>Literally no venues or shows or cons come here hardly save for Columbia, Charleston or Myrtle Beach
>If you don't go to church or are openly not Christian (best if you're Baptist or at least protestant) people will not be as sociable most of the time

Any questions you have I'd be happy to help.

Attached: county-map-of-south-carolina.jpg (1000x801, 86.32K)

So it would be easy for my wife to find black dudes to cuck me with, then cuck them with horse cock?

In theory yeah, there are so many blacks here that you're easily going to find plenty that won't pass up for some white pussy.

If you want horse country go to Camden, they have horse races and a lot of ranches and horse people around that area.

south carolina easily

Horses? That’s easy. Ocala Florida. Beautiful horse country, there are enough other horse farms that you can find vets, staff, etc. You are far enough south you aren’t in South Georgia but far enough north you aren’t dealing with Mouse World.

Otherwise I’d give North Carolina or Colorado a thought. I know not on your list but I’ve traveled every state for a couple decades and if you stay out of the cities both of those are good. I moved to Texas ten years ago but that window is closed for the moment so I’d look at those other states.

Fuck off boomer american nigger

>WA
stay there, no one wants you

Definitely not liberal. Which is why we're leaving WA. It's gone COMPLETELY downhill the past few years. Been here since 2001 and it was pretty great. It started to really change around 2012 - 2013 and now it's at all time low.

We like Wyoming due to the low population. We've been through a few times and some of the bigger towns there have a nice homey feel.

Around 800k. We figured buy a nice 200-300k house in a cheap state, start her business and just relax and live life with a good chunk of money in savings. Continue to invest.

Honestly we were thinking in the Western part of SC. So I guess between Pickens/Oconee/Greenville and furthest east we'd go is probably Columbia. We're from an area in WA that used to be small but from 2019 to 2022, population has tripled. Which made the housing skyrocket. Our 750 Sq Ft 1 bedroom apartment we were paying $1,200 for in 2018 is now $1,900. Which made traffic skyrocket. Which made crime skyrocket. No joke. Vehicle related crimes such as theft and break ins are up 500% since last year alone.

We're just sick and tired of WA politicians restricting the police more and more while make laws and policies that benefit criminals.

>being a yuropoor out loud

Attached: 1628235492391.png (775x535, 291.09K)

>Honestly we were thinking in the Western part of SC. So I guess between Pickens/Oconee/Greenville and furthest east we'd go is probably Columbia. We're from an area in WA that used to be small but from 2019 to 2022, population has tripled. Which made the housing skyrocket. Our 750 Sq Ft 1 bedroom apartment we were paying $1,200 for in 2018 is now $1,900. Which made traffic skyrocket. Which made crime skyrocket. No joke. Vehicle related crimes such as theft and break ins are up 500% since last year alone.
I'm going to change your life. South Carolina, specifically Aiken

What's the deal with Aiken?

You have no identity past corporate greed and materialism. You are a nigger.

Horses and money

Looking at homes on a few sites, they look real nice for the price. Some of the $200k houses there would be 400k-500k+ minimum and then still go for 50k over asking price.

We'd like to have our horse business on our property but not opposed to buying land somewhere a few minutes away and building a barn and all that there, either.

You would call that part of South Carolina 'The Upstate' here, western South Carolina is in what is referred to as the Midlands and that would be Aiken, Orangeburg, Edgefield etc. Helps you a lot to know the terms around here, not trying to sound condescending. That being said, it's actually one of the better areas of the state to live in. Population will probably increase because of it's proximity to Greenville but Oconee and Pickens are up in the foothills and mountains with more limited housing. I haven't been up in that area too much compared to the coast and eastern part of the state but it's very beautiful and the people are pretty nice.

Keep in mind like I mentioned in my original post that crime, in any part of the state save for the wealthier/whiter/more policed areas is going to be open to a variety of crime, but that part of the Upstate is generally safer than others.

Not sure how big horsing is up there but the land will possibly more expensive and not as flat and suitable for them as you'd find in places like Camden, Winnsboro, Lexington, etc in the parts east of Columbia. Depending on how far your wife is willing to travel for work it may be better to buy land in the cheaper counties and live somewhere nicer.

Why is Newberry so boring?

post your nose right now

Because it's a little podunk shithole in the middle of nowhere, too far from Columbia or Greenville for anything interesting