Why?

why?

Attached: 8 in 10.jpg (500x440, 49.28K)

It's always niggers attacking Asians.
But Leftist Whiteman protects the niggers, and hides the ugly truth

The Attacks on Asians will only stop once all Niggers are Euthanized.

because retarded niggers blame Chinese for Covid. If want to blame someone blame CCP, their government for covering it up and not actually trying to stop this before is spread everywhere. Chinese people are just innocent victims in it all just like us.

The CCP are made up of Chinese and Chinese culture however.

Attached: FB_IMG_1643749485719.jpg (720x726, 53.16K)

Cos niggers have realised they are the lowest of the low on the racial hierarchical structure. Like the typical losers are, they blame asian women for asian women not finding them attractive. Cos niggers think nigging is giga-chad behaviour, and don't understand nothing is more of a turn off for an asian girl then: terrible credit, tiny dick, dark skin, zero prospects, terrible vocabulary, and no fucking idea how to be a good man, or a father.
it's hilarious that thanks to blm and wokery, how racist society is truly becoming, it's amazing. Highlighting niggery on the daily only ensures the destruction of the nigger.
Glorious :)

Attached: SURE.jpg (1908x1146, 196.92K)

Because chinks and gooks aren't interested in assimilating. They just want to keep starting shitty restaurants and bringing more of their goddamn family members here.

they're made up of a corrupted communist dictatorship, after all the fighting and killing for decades after the Qing fell, once the Communists won people where just tired of violence, fighting and death, and just wanted to live their lives. Sure I'd love to sit here and tell them to rise up and overthrow their government but thats easy for me to say some fat suburban slob in America. I don't blame the Chinese people.

better than more niggers.
Don't you fucktards want more Asian women? Like Jippos and Gooks?

t. Xi Quan Ping
Go eat your bugs fucking gook commie.

He's right you know...

niggers and liberal trannies hate chinks because they goes against their white savior / nigger inferiority lies

Attached: nigger generation.png (471x865, 571.33K)

why do you think support the communists? I don't, I fucking hate them, I wish China was a prosperous capitalistic democracy, but it's not and the reality of the situation is what we have now. I can't just tell people to die and fight for something I might not be willing to do myself, especially when I'm as said just some fat nobody loser in America playing arm chair politician.

Because nobody else matters except black people. Damn the entire world and damn what they’ve contributed and all the hard work they have poured into our modern society, only the squealing welfare queens and the black criminals matter now. Fuck you, fuck your education and fuck your Christian family values of morality, dedication and resourcefulness. The only way for society to progress now is to get rid of everything good in our world and paint Fentanyl Floyd’s face over it

Go miscegenate somewhere else, mutt.

asians and blacks are natural born enemies, both are a ridiculous looking people

Lol, if only they realized they could be just as desireable if they actually tried. I know a black dude who grew up poor, but studied hard and went to an ivy league college. He worked out, busted his ass and got a great job. Now he's married to an asian qt3.14 and has 2 kids. Not saying it was easy, but I never once heard that dude make excuses for his situation.

Never met a single Asian afraid of their life unless they go through or live in poor black communities.

Making excuses is the majority of black culture though

Quit trying to destroy black culture

facts, screw ccp chinese gooks though, awful creatures