Hey there, anonymous! It’s good to see you again, I hope you’ve been staying safe...

Hey there, anonymous! It’s good to see you again, I hope you’ve been staying safe. Is anything weighing heavily on your heart right now? I’m here to listen, if you’d like to talk about it. Let’s all try to make the world a little better tonight, okay?

Attached: s-0c9cf634 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl black dress black footwear black ribbon blonde hair breasts dress eyebrows.png (1600x2100, 1.69M)

And nobody came. :)

that's not true, you did

Attached: s-1d7a9a5d hijiri byakuren smile touhou twitter hijiri byakuren koto seori high resolution simple background whit.jpg (1055x1360, 183.51K)

Nah they totally won't. I bet my ass on it.

you're still here though, so that's still someone! how was your week?

Attached: s-2c54d702 hijiri byakuren smile touhou hijiri byakuren shiren blonde brown eyes dress long hair purple hair smil.png (500x500, 241.07K)

Shitty. I was lazy so I didn't do some of the assignments, still managed to somehow dodge every bad mark. Started to fap more often. Less sleep, less motivation to do anything. I often find myself in that disgusting mind state when everything is foggy and you can neither concentrate or think normally. QwQ

ah... maybe you need to set better goals for yourself? I'm not one to preach about it much, but I found setting dates on a calendar to have each assignment finished made me push to accomplish them better. plus, it spread them out more. instead of 15 things due next friday, it's just a couple each day.
what are you studying, if you don't mind me asking?

Attached: s-8bd2a2c2 hijiri byakuren smiling 1girl arms behind back bead necklace beads blonde hair breasts comment.jpg (1200x1600, 1M)

Valentine's today

my wife left me...got anything that pairs well with whiskey and sadness?

Drinking will ruin you

Already ruined

not quite

Attached: s-247cd568 hijiri byakuren blushing 1girl black legwear blonde hair blush breasts cape cloud cloudy sky cr.png (1000x1000, 1.24M)

No need to make it worse, you might regret drinking later on

that's a problem for future me

I see
At least dont overdo it

ill try but im all alone

hijiri i need your boobs in my face to help me forget about all my problems

I'm sure you don't feel up to much right now, but tomorrow you should take a long shower and get a decent meal for yourself. do just a little bit to look after yourself to get through the day.
that's not going to happen, sorry

Attached: s-8cd95acc hijiri byakuren 1girl beads brown hair cross-laced clothes dress eyebrows behind hair .jpg (2544x3158, 1.43M)

there's a girl i'm really into, and i want to tell her
we've been talking for a while, but I know she won't feel the same way

he left me for another woman

post tits
ill compliment them to make you feel better

you've got to weigh the options, then. are you willing to risk how it will affect your friendship to tell her? I'm a bit too much of a herbivore for that...
ah... I'm sorry to hear that. did you have any indications something was going on beforehand, or just out of the blue?

Attached: s-43677a3a hijiri byakuren 1girl ajirogasa arm under breasts beads greyscale hair between eyes ha.jpg (2480x2480, 840.85K)

Well you are a monk after all

I think I set myself up for that joke a little too well.

Attached: s-97bc80b0 hijiri byakuren blush 1girl beads blush brown hair dress gradient hair heart heart hands long hair loo.png (574x804, 177.09K)

Got rejected/