So my brother left his facebook open and I found out my girlfriend and him are talking. is this sus...

so my brother left his facebook open and I found out my girlfriend and him are talking. is this sus? I can't see anything else because I guess they started texting. we all go to the same college and I knew they had each other on fb I've but no idea they meet up on campus or text.

Do I confront her or him or am I being paranoid?

Attached: 20220212_154814.jpg (693x924, 270.15K)

Have to shower but text me if you want sounds like, I'm down for sending nudes. I'd confront both of them.

It’s obvious you should follow one of them on Thursday and watch with binoculars.

>I have to shower but you can text me if you want
user I smell a trouble relationship here. Follow them and confront!

watch them closely

That's what I want to see. I'm either gonna check my brother's phone or her phone when I get the opportunity.

Or I might just be straight up with my bro and tell him I won't be mad, I just want to know. I've been talking to her for about a year know

confront him right now. Don't be a bitch

Double murder suicide time

"I have to shower" is woman code for "jerk off thinking of me". Your brother is or will be fucking your girlfriend.

don't give anyone a chance to delete anything
check his phone but in the meantime don't alert anyone to your suspicion, just act normal
this is kinda sus

>im gonna shower but you can text me if you want
Don’t know if this really strung up a fat red flag or something but that’s a red flag

Post everything that your bro is talking about.

So she isn’t your girlfriend?

The fact you even have to ask this is almost physically painful for me. They have no business texting each other, none at all.

you're right. For now I'll be lowkey until one of them leaves their phone unlocked or something.

>I've been talking to her for about a year know
Ok so she's not your girlfriend, and you have no business getting pissed at the fact she is talking to other guys.

I can't really keep an eye on them because I'm on campus at different times and I work a lot. the thing is too is that my house is like less than 3 miles away from campus. I bring her there but she can easily meet up with him (we both live at home) cuz she's on campus from 9 to 5 with a lot of time between classes

Cursor is ready, OP. Type this: "Ok, enjoy, and send me a pic of you all clean!"

Sounds like she’s a crush that doesn’t even know you are into her and your brother be smashin

Broh one of them just said if you want to do something. You should beat that whore break up with her and then confront your brother. Remember your brother is family so dont go nuts but he did cross the line. Jave self respect and cut that whore out of your life. Im 38 you will definitely feel like a cuck forever if you dont.

Hate to break it to you, but red definitely vented here.

dump that whore

MER DER

Attached: E9505C33-9589-4900-A648-7117148B179D.jpg (300x327, 53.37K)

Lol you dumbass they are fucking exclamation point giving it away

Don't begin sentences with "So" unless it's grammatically necessary. It makes you look like a retard.

you can also just engineer a situation where you need to borrow your bros phone, waiting will be excruciatingly slow while this is eating at you
I wouldn't even bother with your gf's phone, girls are sneaky she probably deletes all their texts and has him saved under some random name
there is a chance it's nothing so try not to panic but just be calm about it rn, his message doesn't seem that sketch to me, it's the way she's talking to him that's setting off alarms, she might be fishing for something and he's too dense to pick up on it

also is there more to that convo because it looks like there's a scroll bar?

Don't confront her, just ask casually. Be up front about the fact that you saw the messages on your brother's comp and ask what they're doing. Don't make it an accusation, just ask out of casual curiosity but watch her reaction carefully. Body language can tell you a lot, as well as whether her answer comes right out or has awkward pauses while she thinks of what to say.

check his password in the browser settings. then monitor the chat.

Attached: e50b24a9-d18c-40a6-8e8b-23a2d8ba392d_224x224.jpg (224x224, 6.99K)

>Don't make it an accusation, just ask out of casual curiosity but watch her reaction carefully. Body language can tell you a lot, as well as whether her answer comes right out or has awkward pauses while she thinks of what to say.
This. The truth is easy simple and fast, lies are hard, complex and take time to think up on the spot.