Hi Any Forums

Hi Any Forums

I recently finally managed to make a fleshlight that works and now I'm having troubles with lube.

Soap is good, but then your urethra burns once you're done, oil is great but causes oil marks when spilled on things.

I'm thinking about just using spit to lube it up, is keeping like a vial of my spit viable for this? Will it go bad and I'll get a massive raging infection on my dick?

What do you use for lube

Attached: 7jtanow8beh81.jpg (2183x3026, 526.27K)

Just buy lube how can you afford a Fleshlight and not lube

bro... just go buy on off of amazon there fucking cheep and all most everyone can afford them ...

Attached: but its wrong .png (540x280, 145.23K)

lube... like... go buy lube, and use lube... tf is wrong with you

some one did not read the fuck's post. He sad make implying he used items around the house .. not bought one..

Attached: dumb mother f.png (483x360, 342.43K)

I didn't buy it

I made the fleshlight out of a can of soda and some foam

Unless you can't buy lube for some reason I'm not sure why you'd ask this question. try lotion

ky ultra gel feels the most real in a fleshlight

>What do you use for lube
I have a foreskin

Olive oil brother
Makes your dick nice and smooth aswell.
I aiggest a nice clean ahave first tho

>and some foam
Holy shit op retarded

I'd recommend 2 parts lotion and 1 part bobby oil. should make a good slippery lube that should not iaratate the urethra

Go on, show us

Me too fren

However i do not produce enough precum to lube up a whole ass fleshlight

the best fleshlight is one you make with a woman, takes nine months minimum.
after that you can wait an amount depending on your preference

use coconut oil its solid at room temp but liquid on/in your body

buy lube you retard

where the fuck do you live even tescos sell lube in my town..

Attached: doll fucked.jpg (1616x1157, 1.02M)

I don't really wanna but here's how:

Use sandpaper and mercilessly grind the top part of the can on it to get rid of the lid, leaving only the cylinder

Grab soft material and do the usual thing with a glove, sandwitch it between two sponges or in my cases foam from an old matress, shove it in there

The lip of the can is smaller than the can itself so everything is contained nicely

Use rubber bands to secure the glove on the can

Enjoy

show us your bed warmer slut

I used hair conditioner growing up, doesn't thin out and isn't bad to clean

this, prob one of the best options unless the material u use starts to deteriorate from it
if thats the case, pic related. cheap, and should be able to find it at most stores like kroger or something, its a close second

Attached: 6c0c830a-30d8-4f3c-8fff-7a26143369a3.a145a7a59c43f8388809b75814a9bbcb.jpg (1600x1600, 133.68K)

A can isn't very deep