Sorry i posted this a couple of day ago but didn't notice that people replied...

sorry i posted this a couple of day ago but didn't notice that people replied, i'm gonna be here today for around an hour

>be me
>19, arabic, virgin, and obsessed with my aunt
>she's a 9.869/10, 39 y/o milf that feels insecure and constantly heartbroken due to her shitty husband and lives in another town
>aside from her body, she is genuinely a great person and has amazing personality and i love her for that before her body
>i constantly hate and berate myself for religious reasons and wanting her but also i can't hold myself
>never do anything more sexual than polite flirting and ass slapping which she initiated
>recently these couple of months, she started teasing me a little when i talk to her over whatsapp
>gets more and more aggressive with time
>not sure if I'm misinterpreted her
>start talking to a couple of people i know about her behavior
>that say she's definitely into me
>there's definitely still a chance to pull out and let the relationship be normal
>start getting hesitant and panicking a bit
>pic related, she kinds looks like this but a little more thicc

What should i do anons? Should I go forward? Should i cancel everything?
She is a second mother to me, but she has a shitty husband that is never there when she needs support, and i try to support her and really want her to be happy before anything else.

Attached: 20201204_010417.jpg (591x1280, 51K)

post pics

of what? i'm not going to post her pics, i'm not an autistic retard

user, think what it would be like if you started banging her on the side. Would it create a weird dynamic between you two? Would it cause family issues if anyone found out (hint: yes, and they will, sooner or later)

If you'd rather avoid that shit (which you'd be wise) then leave it and keep your family as normal. Anything she's doing to you, just leave it and don't try to reciprocate or lead her on. You're too young and she is married. Just don't get yourself in that scenario, trust me.

Or, you can, it's up to you, but I would heavily advise against it.

You're the man, tell her to where a burka and nothing else (maybe high heels).

Come to your place and fuck. Enjoy the haram.

Absolutely Haram. Declare your sins to Allah and take the masculine way out. You are a disgrace.

you’d be a goddamn idiot to fuck your aunt

sadly yes to everything except my family finding out, basically the norm here is i have to take her out and help her with her chores and stuff when she needs to so i can be with her alone a lot of the time without anyone batting an eye

She's got a husband and you're the nephew. How do you think this is going to go. Women hit the wall around 30. Women don't age well. Bust it and leave it.

Do not listen to this Jinn

You will be beheaded by her husband

You should do it

Attached: D78CF894-CE74-4EB3-8F70-6BBBAD7C2F6B.jpg (640x539, 43.95K)

Ah, right. I'm gonna be honest, if you're attracted to her and you know for sure you can hit it and no one would know, then go for it. But I'm from a muslim and paki family. I'm telling you, once someone finds out, you are fucked. Everyone will know and will NOT forget. Fucking believe me on this one user. So you need to make sure she doesn't brag or anyone finds out. Once your sure, then go ahead. But don't reciprocate further than what she does to you cause she might use it against you.

didn't think I'd find another Arab on here lol. tbh the replies are discouraging me a lot and i myself feel disgusted, but when the shit hits the fan and i think about her i can't help but want to try it out

I'm honestly not sure user, because I don't know what she looks like. "She kinds looks like this but a little more thicc". But that is extra thicc in the photo. So is she fat then?

I guess if you're attracted to her, and you have a connection, and there's no fallout, then you have nothing to lose.

Be extra careful with this if you decide to go through with it though.

Unless he beheads his uncle first

OP, please don't worry, you are still a good and religious person even with these feelings. I think you should act on them, you could have a nice wife.

i dunno if you are discouraging me or not but thanks lol

You're virgin, get some pussy by any means necessary, hell, hire a hooker if needed. After youve got a couple fucks in the belt see if you still wanna fuck her and come back to us

Attached: 1605181975474.gif (151x166, 48.93K)

sooo... general consensus is i should calm the fuck down? cool thank you anons really thanks, i came here cuz i wanted some outside perspective as every single asshole i knew from twitter or telegram just can't talk like a normal person and give me a logical opinion. all they say is "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" without actually thinking

Yeah, I guess that's the consensus. With family it's always weird. It's better to err on the side of caution unless you're 100% sure no one will find out.

You actually can't. No chance it works out for you. You even told your friends.