Why haven't white people killed themselves out of shame for their racist evil sins?

Why haven't white people killed themselves out of shame for their racist evil sins?
Is it because white people by nature are incapable of feeling ashamed and guilty for their sins?
Should we help them kill themselves? i.e. poison their food and water supply, spread viral diseases in white-majority areas?

Attached: thiswillbeyou.jpg (1764x1800, 406.48K)

YES user start now

Well I'm not american so I don't think my ancestors did any "racist evil sins", we had fights with each other so we didn't enslave a different ethnicity :)

Start with the Ashkenazi.

no

All races have committed evil sins, so do yourself op

>Is it because white people by nature are incapable of feeling ashamed and guilty for their sins?
You're thinking about hebrews

>Why haven't white people killed themselves out of shame for their racist evil sins?
Because schools havn't started teaching CRT to white kids

>Should we help them kill themselves? i.e. poison their food and water supply, spread viral diseases in white-majority areas?
They eat fast food dumbass

Whiteboy here. Can confirm I am not racist. Though my ancestors probably were, I cannot be held accountable for their actions. I don't even use the 'n' word. We are all human, after all.

Niggers are STDs, dumb ass.

Attached: blacks_stds.jpg (1420x665, 289.36K)

That's what I tell all my jewish friends.
I say to them "Since you go on about feeling guilty and stuff about what your elders did 1000's of years ago, why don't you just kill your self?"

The reply is always "But, not us jews.... Don't you think that you Gentiles are the ones who should be killing yourselves since you did all that racist slavery and shit?"
Then I respond with "Well, it wasn't Europeans who did the slavery. All the owners of the slavery were jews"

She stormed off and has never spoken to me once since I mentioned that to her whenever she is the one who keeps bringing it up and then gets annoyed whenever it's their own race that is responsible for it.
Seems like a guilt trip to me.....

getting angry at racist white people is one thing but suggesting you should wipe out predominantly white areas suggests that OP is hypocritically racist and should kill himself for being guilty of the things he hates most. Ironic.

>Why haven't white people killed themselves out of shame for their racist evil sins?
>Should we help them kill themselves by committing racist evil sins?

Do you think you and your race are immune to human nature? Do you think even the most oppressed races in history didn't commit atrocities? They didn't rape, murder, steal or fuck over anyone for their own selfish desires or just out of pure joy? Ask yourself, if the roles of whites and blacks were reversed would history be so different or would the more technologically superior race still take advantage and exploit of the weaker foe?

Because we're proud of our history of easily dominating the rest of humanity. I once read a story about a White man so drunk on power that he rowed up a river to a backward tribe of savages and just started slaughtering them all with his gun. They didn't even know that he was the one killing them. They just heard a bang and watched a tribe member drop dead over and over again until they were all gone. He was a God

>generalizing some unfounded bullshit.

after this kind of racist generalization, you're asking to be put down by white ppl. Stay mad nigglet.

Not Reading that, Eat Shit OP.

Attached: eatfoam.gif (480x360, 1.91M)

>muh wypipo
Bitch I work for a tower company, the shit I do in my life has zero to do with your self-pity.

Attached: 1628519195853.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

Because nobody gives a shit about what happened in the past.

Get over yourself and get over the past too. It's the year 2022, not 1822. Nobody feels ashamed of something that happened 200+ years ago.

Fuck me. Get a life nigger

who in this world could hate me so much
? could hate sombody so much?