Posting and then deleting

posting and then deleting.

is your dick hair ginger ? wtf

well im ginger.

just enjoy laughing at this dumb post for a couple minutes before i delete both pics

Good idea mike. I'd delete it.

saved

both deleted.

This picture gets worse the longer you look at it.

What the ever living fuck is going on with our carpet? For fucks sake run a vacuum over that.

its normally clean its just not today. get over it

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

suck butts nerd

too late
see you next time ;)

yeah, u didnt get them saved. so stop trying to scare me.

Post them.

obviously. dont do that.

lets just let the thread die now. i think we're done.

the quick blast of fun is over.

HOLY SHIT IS THAT REAL FUCKING ALIEN?!

Attached: 1644571477949.jpg (954x1138, 528.85K)

i saw 1 image was uploaded and shit myself for a second.

If you don't post a picture with timestamp I'll make five new threads using your old pics. What happens next is your choice.

fuck u, u know they have timestamps. both pics?

im deleting them after a minute each

For those that missed them it was a chubby ugly ginger guy named Michael who posted naked pics showing his 2 inch dick and nasty asshole. He included a sign with a date/time stamp and his full name. It was gross. He's a faggot.

pic 2. now fuck off.

chubby, ugly, 2 inch dick, nasty asshole..

go fuck yourself

What are you going to do about you fucking ginger ass faggot?

Time to an hero. IT IS THE ONLY WAY

go fuck yourself.

the pics have been reposted for long enough, deleting now.

But what about this