When do we get to be conservative again

When do we get to be conservative again

Attached: 560AEEB0-22D1-4588-B400-5F75A23544BD.png (640x640, 663.12K)

why do you fags love playing victim? conservatives are the most protected class, it's not like you're blm niggers

When did you stop?

Social conservatism is fine and good for society. Family values, good police force, etc... But it's when you guys start thinking you have a fucking clue about economics that the country starts going to shit.

imagine voting for trump unironically holy shit

bullshit. Announce to your colleagues that you're conservative or god forbid that you support Trump at basically any reputable employer and you're done for. They will find a way to fire you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, if a black employee comes in chanting BLM, anyone who doesn't join in or kneel in support will probably get a reprimand from HR for not fostering a supportive workplace.

Do you think the cops are conservative?

Conservative values are broadly unpopular. You're not gonna go to jail but it's not protection from people thinking your views suck lol

>when do we get to discriminate again?

>sick of this woke society, why should i tolerate fags niggers and jews ???????????

>make americans bully again !!! trump 20-infinity

>conservative
>support trump
Pick one.

>Supporting historically oppressive ideology.
>Why don't you applaud me!
Conservatives really are just giant fucking babies.

A SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL

it's not about wanting applause. It's about wanting to express my beliefs and values without fearing losing my career or physical safety.

>i don't want people to hurt me for expressing my views that i should be able to hurt people i don't like

Guess people think your beliefs are bad for business, enjoy the free market

If you say, "Women shouldn't X, Black people are Y, Gay people are Z," then your employer is gonna be concerned that any of their female, black, or gay employees are gonna feel threatened or uncomfortable by you, that you're judging them or even actively working to help get laws passed that they feel will hurt them

I'd fire you too

Well, what exactly are/were you trying to "conserve?"

Attached: Lenin reading.jpg (715x715, 144.51K)

Are you kidding? It’s been nothing but an exponential increase in overtly disgusting conservative behavior since Obama. A modern day book burning was just last week.

Unless you mean when can you be normal fiscal conservatives again, which by all means please do.

nobody's stopping you from making the choice to keep being a worthless piece of shit. you're just not welcome around decent people anymore. what's the big deal? you don't like them anyways. keep walking.

When conservatives actually have a political platform other than "I hate LGBTs/women/brown people" again. Modern conservatives stand for nothing except trying to control other people's personal lives.

you'd be up in arms and literally burning places down if someone enforced similar policies about BLM/antifa. How can you people be so oblivious you don't see how big of hypocrites you are?

What are you saying that you are worried will get you fired? Be specific and I'll tell you whether or not it's a good idea to hang a sign up in your cubicle.

>how dares antifa hate me for hating everyone else!!! Damn haters !"!!!

Attached: FB_IMG_1644429969800.jpg (720x931, 183.65K)

You just get to keep seething until you die, uneducated white trash

Attached: 1643086164476.png (600x764, 580.16K)

classic libtard response - ignore the questions that make you look bad.

I'm saying my job would be in danger for something as innocuous as "I am a member of the Republican Party". It doesn't matter how much I dislike Trump, you people won't hear it. You'll smell blood in the water and attack, and none of you will care if I end up being innocent of the shit you accuse me of or not because "who cares, it's just a republican".

Many conservatives do bad things but the people like op are most likely the better ones caught in the crossfire.

>similar policies about BLM/antifa
What similar policies that you think you'll be negatively impacted for do you have?

why can't you just answer the questions i'm asking?

you're asking for tolerance in a world that you ridicule for being tolerant. Meaning you want a world where your word is final. You'll be hard pressed to meet anyone outside your circles who have time for that kind of talk.

So again, what exactly are/were you trying to "conserve?"

Attached: bunny-girl.jpg (400x300, 14.76K)

I don't ridicule you for being tolerant. I ridicule you because you are pushing an agenda for the real global elites behind the scene, and you actually believe it's because they want peace and tolerance. They actively promote and encourage hate and violence between the races.