What type of women do you avoid? What are the red flags?

What type of women do you avoid? What are the red flags?

Attached: Vincent_Tigoy_831_93906_.jpg (1080x1330, 293.59K)

red flag: black ex-lovers

Egirls

all of them

fatties, those who are too invested in looks (expensive show-off clothes, nails, makeup, etc.), and those who depend too much on the men in their life to make decisions for them

I just avoid all women. Saves me the trouble of weeding out the bad ones.

penis

This but for real

Stay away if they say they hate cats. They are usually selfish in relationships and expect you to simp over them with no exceptions like a puppy would.

Attached: 34.jpg (261x350, 9.1K)

I ain't joking either, user. It's kind of sad but fuck it.

I also hate cats, and I feel like that will make for a very mutual relationship.
Thanks for the love advice user!

Any signs of avoidant relationship tendencies. Someone has to really want to get better to tunnel out of that kind of dysfunction and if they do want it they're probably already holding up their side of a relationship.

Of course I say this as I'm currently chasing a fearful-avoidant girl who thinks it's a personal strength so maybe I'm full of shit. But USUALLY I treat that as a dealbreaker.

Attached: im-an-idiot-32333737.png (500x387, 143.36K)

The ones that have penises

I don't mess with stupid people, especially women. I don't blink an eye at a woman wearing garish make-up or big loop whore earrings. I have no interest in women with home bleached hair, shit quality tattoos, or raggedy fucking clothes.

>shit quality tattoos
How shit is "shit"?

Chicks who are overly into politics. Even if you happen to agree with their politics. This advice applies to women looking for a guy as well.
Normal, well adjusted people may lean some way politically, but it is usually pretty far down on their list of priorities.
Attending protests is a red flag for me.

Women with divorced parents

All women are crazy. Some are way better than others. No matter what you do, don't go after a crazy AND ugly bitch. Just a waste of time. Ugly and chill is fine. Crazy and hot is fine. Never both.

>hot_crazy_matrix.avi
Uh, so how 'bout them unicorns?

bitches who wear active wear all the time, and bitches who spend more on their hair then servicing their car

>Crazy and hot
Until you're killed and cannibalized

I don't.
I try to fuck them no matter what.

my ex tried to kill me in my sleep once.
she was very depressed and suffered from mood swings.
i found out later that she was planning to commit suicide after killing me.
she didn't want to die alone or something.

Women who have "wanderlust".

3DPD

Attached: 1643475176913.jpg (1726x4000, 1.73M)

black women

Tatoos, piercings, how quick she asks how much money you make, if she takes care of her self, and if she can talk to you, and how distracted she is.

Tattoos