Alright faggots, spill your secrets before the glowies can get 'em

alright faggots, spill your secrets before the glowies can get 'em.
This is not a LARP safe space, so don't be a faggot

Attached: secrets.jpg (500x333, 32.12K)

I put my jelly and peanut butter on both sides of the bread

reported

I am a heroin addict and a schizophrenic, family doesn't know

what if your family is in this thread right now

so like a 3-slice sammich and it's the middle slice that's double sided?? Or just a 2 slicer and you get your fingers slimy and disgusting?

i use reddit

I would kill myself unironically

how do you know they aren't?

I have sex in the doggy position for the sole purpose of blowing a load.

>doggy style
Is that because a buttholes a butthole and everyone looks the same from behind?

lolgay

No, it's because I like to bite, scratch and howl.

I liked Dragonball Evolution.

the girl who I like has turned me into her bitch, we both know it but not sure where it will go from here if anywhere.

I have been having dreams where an older woman puts on a strapon and fucks me in the ass
What does this mean?

My sister sent me "valentines day photos" on snapchat and said I should take her out to dinner.
I can't tell if she's trying to be funny or actually making a move and I'm scared to say anything charged back.

Pretty tame but when I first started dating my wife she asked if I believed in God. I knew she was a devout Christian so I said yes but I was lying. Still consider myself an atheist but I agree to get married in a church and attend some of her Christian activities from time to time. In some way, our relationship continued on because my lie.

You absolute savage.

share sister feet pic pls

Attached: 1476148979429.gif (294x342, 438.46K)

>What does this mean?
You wanna find a mommy dom and have your booty plundered, like your mommy used to do when you were young

I'll look on her socials but idk if she has any feet pics, we aren't too close so I don't know what she gets up too other than what she texts/snaps me.

no reason not to, either it's a chance to fuck your sister or it's a chance to be closer to her.
just don't be pushy, let her take the initiative

She messaged me the INSTANT I added her on insta...
did I just fuck up?

Attached: noxSquare.jpg (1920x1080, 147.01K)

I love little boys and I wish it was legal to love them

My (now ex) wife pissed me off one day. While she was gone, I blew multiple loads in shit she used. That liquid makeup stuff, on her toothbrush and in her panties.

Also, used to snatch panties from her friends house and cum in them. Then when we went back I would put them back in the drawer, with the cum still in them.

you just need to be rich enough

How do I find one then? I don't know where to start

like one of her sexy pictures, she will get the message

Attached: Saul-Goodman-300x185.jpg (300x185, 10.05K)

used to be backpage. I'd suggest looking on fetlife for munches

I pray

I defiled a hedgehog one summer night. It was just standing there not moving a muscle. I spat on it and peed on it. I wish I could’ve taken a shit on it as well. It didn’t move at all but it was alive.

That's it? Will it be a long find, or there are a lot of women in that site into pegging