White people cannot truly understand why their racism is wrong until they have been enslaved and raped for 300 years

White people cannot truly understand why their racism is wrong until they have been enslaved and raped for 300 years
Let's start now. We the POC need to round up all white people we can find and enslave them

Attached: this-is-your-childrens-fate.jpg (262x192, 14.09K)

ARE YOU SRS/ OR J/

Kys barbarian tranny

OP…tell us about your experience as a slave. It sounds awful.

Stupid cunt.

i am a poc but i would happily fight along white men since im disgusted of my own race

Seems like a solid plan everyone is sure to go along with. I'm positive the enslavers can become the enslaved by the former slaves without any problems. Let us know how it works out.

Attached: 1644687621255.png (1080x838, 145.27K)

ok Uncle Tom

>Who are Slavs?
Retard

>the answer to racism is more racism
Seems legit

It's not racism if it's deserved karma
White people need to be enslaved before they will understand why racism is wrong

>we know what's best for you so shut up and take it
Seems pretty racist

Bait. Bad one too

>negative+negative=positive

Attached: soyfloyd.jpg (876x960, 75.32K)

>"haha saying the n-word is so funny"
>"noooo you can't do the same thing that we did to others to us"
White people are really dumb

Fuck off with your US bullshit. We in europe had premium white slaves

>you can't do the same thing
Buy slaves from african blacks or the jews that shipped them? Anybody can buy slaves. It's the taking them that's the hard part. I'm sure the race that couldn't stop it from happening to themselves and relied on whites to stop doing it in order for it to end at all can manage to enslave us.
Good luck.

did someone force the white people to buy them? no. they are just inherently racist.
I will do everything I can for the downfall of the racist white people

>bait

>Europeans enslaved by Romans for hundreds of years
>Levant enslaved by Arabians for hundreds of years
>Balkans enslaved by Ottomans for hundreds of years
>European coasts raided for slaves by Barbary Pirates
>feudalism (ie almost everyone without land was a slave) dominated the European way of life for over 1000 years

>wHItE PeOPle DoN't kNoW WHaT iT's LiKE tO Be A SLaVe

It's all a load of bullshit anyway. Trying to manipulate the empathy and morality of white people to make them weaker.
I can tell you one thing. No nonwhite people will ever make laws giving protection from discrimination to white minorities.

Whenever any nigger or shitskin tells you that "racism is bad" know that what they're lying through their teeth. They love racism, they just want to be the ones on top. And they know the best way to do that is to trick white people into thinking that everyone wants racism to end, so that the white man in his delusional idealism will lead the way. Thus opening himself up to getting stabbed in the back by the nonwhites he's trying to make peace with.

It's the same as all the nations like India, and native Americans, whining about 'colonialism'.
They all loved conquest when they were the ones butchering, enslaving, and genociding their neighbours. But when Europeans came along and did it to them, suddenly it was 'immoral' and 'cruel'.
I'm not asking them to be happy about it. Or that they shouldn't fight back. But trying to act like some great moral injustice was done to them is pure bullshit.

White people are too clever to be enslaved. You realise black slavemasters existed way before Europeans touched your shores, right? Stupid nigger.

based

do black people ever actually refer to themselves as POCs? that sounds like a PC white middle class female kind of term.