Biden is The worst President in US History

Biden is The worst President in US History

Go ahead and get your Trump memes out, they don’t mean shit against the reality of this disaster…

Attached: AAB91042-4BE0-4A0F-ABF6-B3F44A6962BD.jpg (963x488, 605.22K)

CNN poll… CNN…

So... it's actually worse then?

This demented faggot is about to plunge the world into nuclear war

>bds
Yikes!

Okay, Ivan.

>the president controls every aspect of society

Fucking Trumpanzees and Bidets talking nonsense.

US sent a nuke into Russian waters today. This is as if the US wants another war to save its econmy

They pretty much do, just indirectly. Like dominoes.
You're a stupid nigger if you actually don't realize that.

nobody who matters gives a shit, have fun cheerleading

midterms are gonna be hilarious! Bunch of libtards screaming about muh voter suppression and how everything is rigged because they lost 70 seats in the house. HA! You mail ordered a retard and now you must pay. Libs seethe, mass suicides, riots everywhere, but no insurrectioning because that can only be committed by conservatives.

Only uneducated retards think otherwise.

yes, it's much worse. It also is basic proof that the election was rigged.

Biden is an embarrassment and abject failure

Its all halal. As long as a super power gets to stay on top and another third world dictatorship continues to supply us while we exploit it. WE ARE JOLLY GREEN GIANTS ROAMING THE LAND.

>It also is basic proof that the election was rigged.
Not necessarily. This could just be a good case of buyers remorse. That's not to discredit the 99 other bits of evidence though.

Attached: Nw0pdoFgt000110_..jpg (303x197, 47.66K)

I agree. And its year one of four

Well, there is one other option...

>Republican SCOTUS blocks vaccine mandate
>lul biden isn't doing anything

This incoherent retard is gonna implode the US in less than 4 years.

Attached: 1643154713339.jpg (960x859, 78.5K)

No, he isn't doing anything. We need more lockdowns dammit!

not my president

Saved holy shit

So much samefaggotry, almost art

Attached: 1639578258724.jpg (960x1004, 286.45K)

>56% +15% +6% +4% +4% +2% = 87%
Da, comrade!

As if anyone has any idea what presidents are accomplishing or not, it's all about how the media represents them and what message they try to convey..

That's a percentage of the people who disapprove of Biden. Basically the idiot republicans who are just mad that Biden isn't Trump.

bruh when the climate change people said the world would asplode within 12 years, I thought it was gonna be because of the climate, not Biden.

Yeah i really hate how the courts didnt let the president do something unconstitutional. Biden admin shouldn’t have to face the courts he should just rule from executive order. Fuck checks and balances to power, Dems deserve ALL the unchecked power.

>Dems deserve ALL the unchecked power
Ironically actual Democrat voter logic

Attached: EC20977C-9AF1-498B-9664-596E528C3F2E.jpg (1125x1624, 679.68K)