Why do straight cis white men refuse to consider us as women ?

Why do straight cis white men refuse to consider us as women ?

Attached: 06122767226.jpg (1440x889, 144.51K)

Cause you aint.

Because they enjoy their female privilege and don't want anyone else to play on easy mode.

Mental illness can't be considered another "gender"

>straight cis white men
>they enjoy their female privilege

Just date and fuck guys who have a tranny fetish already incel. You are not a woman, you will never be a woman, nobody with a 3 digit IQ who has not suffered a head injury or isn't some cuck playing along with your delusions for social credit score points believes you are a woman.

i do consider you a woman

Because we consider you to be men.

This guy, right here, fuck him. He's willfully making a retarded statement the tier of "water is dry" or "you can replace air with helium and still live" to get in your pants. This is who you want.

because your jawline, shoulders, skin pattern, and distribution of fat show that you're a man.

straight men
fuck a guy in a dress
you cant be this stupid

Not sure, could be cause you're not

show bussy

bi guys are the best youll get

Uterus + ovaries or GTFO

We aren't biased/indoctrinated so we just easily see through your mask. Deep down you are just a mediocre male trying to hide the insecurity by being something you are not.

Thanx !!

I'm a non-binary or trans (not sure) but I dont consider trans women and cis women the same by any means
it must hurt not being able to use context to understand he meant the trans women here.

Lets be honest chaps, liking trannies is Super Gay. It's the fact that you reject normal homosexuality and try to justify your love of cock, sorry, "feminine penis" because it comes with a set of hard, Fisher Price plastic tits and a voice like Elmo. You don't actively look at a trannies tits, your brain knows that they aren't sensitive, cushion-y and warm like a natural woman's, they're void of emotion. Two cones protruding under stretched skin. The tranny penis is just that, a penis. Not a clit, or a vagina. A penis. If not a penis, it may end up as a open wound. A road to nowhere. A dead end.
"But I'm bi" I hear you say. But are you? Have you ever made love to a member of the same sex? No? Well how can you be bi? If nothing else you're curious and if you're questioning your sexuality then you must be gay, because a straight person knows they're straight. "Bisexuality" is a coping mechanism for the indecisive. A means to help stop them dabbling in truths. It's pathetic.
In the same way we now have super straights, it's safe to say that tranny lovers and admirers, are super gay.

We're not gay.

everyone knows its gay by now, and everyone who isnt dumb already knew when they jerked off to it

I'm a megafag, and I like it.
Cope and seethe