I got accepted into the CIA ama

I got accepted into the CIA ama

Attached: 1555F339-63E0-4421-86FF-DF178B4E77BF.jpg (1300x1300, 83.12K)

today is your first day at work ?

Now shove that up ur butt

how is the coffee?

No I go for a week to orient and for a few months after. But they accepted me, poly, background, everything checked out and they offered me a role similar to my previous

I don’t have it, they’re tasty though

I don’t drink coffee, only pic related haha

÷1868

are you sure, seems odd to be so similar.

Did you get your CIP clearance request through yet?

do you answer the phone?

Attached: OIP (8).jpg (474x381, 28.69K)

I mean the name is different but it’s roughly the same. I was in the military so it kinda marshes. It’s an overseas thing

Wtf is CIP I googled and couldn’t find anything. I already had a bunch of good clearances but I gotta redo them

Sometimes I will.

When does the glowing start? How does it work?

CIP on your face and you drink it up faggot.

Fuckin got me.

My personal glowing? Probably 2 months. I’m basically a 35M, and just talk to people and interrogate to get information to support military / OGA missions. I’ll go to different countries though, so no homegrown glowing. I’ll probably work with SIGINT too since there’s a lot of overlap. Like any job, I know what to expect but I don’t. It’s my first non military agency work on this kinda stuff lol

gl glowfag, try not to commit too many inhumane atrocities, we're counting on you.

Attached: 1615940870966.jpg (636x478, 39.25K)

thank user, I will be the best agent I can be

So what you're like a data analyst or IT or something? Just guessing at the various civilian roles they'd have.

No, not IT in the traditional sense. Just supporting operations in the human element and maybe some SIGINT element. Humint + sigint + just general operations and tasks over there.

Did you think about your exit plan already?
Like doing a snowden and getting filthy rich?

For you.

Attached: Bane.jpg (1831x2000, 544.08K)

No, honestly since I was old enough to know what a job was it’s all I’ve wanted to do. I wanted to do the secret squirrel shit behind the curtain and reading through Vietnam and Korea and now Iraq and Afghanistan with those people, it’s just solidified that I mean, my whole adult life (32 now) has been with either a military or an intelligence unit and I’ve literally been apart of history for it. I’m literally living history. So is Snowden, granted, but for the wrong reasons IMO. I don’t want my name out there. I want to be someone who worked for the greater good in the dark like thousands before and after me. If anything, like if I found out truly degenerate like testing on citizens I would anonymously post on Any Forums since no publications would pick it up these days. Proof and all. But I’ve been in this field years and that thought never crossed my mind once. If I was Snowden I wouldn’t have said anything about PRISM. There’s levels to degeneracy, and that’s a pinky in the pond of what I know. It would have to be bordering on unjustifiable evil for me to take an action like that.

Why didn't you apply to a more reputable agency?

Ballsy move to announce it on Any Forums.

Since your internet use is being monitored, you should keep reading the Work Wanted classifieds.