Would this work Any Forums? A portable computer on the go would be insane

Would this work Any Forums? A portable computer on the go would be insane

Attached: portable_desktop.jpg (887x714, 309.17K)

Imagine this with Celeron processor, would be awsome

Well I'll be dammed, look at that, haha, yes it would, when I was a kid I really wanted a laptop and I did exactly that, but it's just not practical, too cumbersome, even if you use an old laptop screen. Heavy and cumbersome.

Laptops

>Celeron processor
Are those from the age of dinosaurs?

Attached: stock-vector-vectorized-illustration-of-dinosaur-meme-1976378417.jpg (1500x1345, 1.05M)

it's called a laptop and they mass produce it, check it out

Plenty of builds have been made look up briefcase computer. I've wanted to build one for the last 15 years I just don't need one. My current plan is to make one using two pieces of thick plexiglass with the sides open and the gpu on a riser with a hole cut out in front of the fans

What the hell is a "Laptops"?

>portable computer

What are for the lap tops?

Attached: 747358446.microsoft-surface-laptop-go-1zo-00024.jpg (800x566, 35.11K)

>usb wireless
OP is living in the future

op fucking patent this quick

Attached: 1593593756235.jpg (228x227, 9.02K)

>portable computer
>power supply needs to be plugged in
yeah nah, do you think you could make it work off a car battery?

They still make that goofornothing waste of silicon

Inverter

I don't know what you're talking about, you sound insane.

kek

They were shitty defective Pentium processors that had their functionality curtailed due to errors in manufacturing. Same goes for Durion processors and Semprons.

it'll never work

They still make celerons btw

Don't be silly this would never work. It's impossible to make things that small !!

holy shit, that's the best idea ever. you have so many options for use. you can put it on top of a desk, or even on top of your lap. you should call it "topper lopper" to sound catchy and cool.
you should integrade the keyboard and mouse to it though, for easier sellability and being more in-tune with the modern day market. but jeez, portable computer? nice. this is a solution we all didn't know we needed.
i have a similar idea, we can take the same technology as radios, and use it for a portable phone. i call it "briefcase phone" and it will be similar to your computer, but a full featured phone with an upgraded rotary dial, answering machine, and portability all in one.
imagine, you're at the beach and able to do business. now that's what i call...business casual.

Attached: lady with phone 3.jpg (408x612, 21.96K)

you cant forget the cup holder

Attached: prototype snuke.jpg (685x800, 79.68K)