Does anyone has any stories about getting girlfriends friend drunk and fucking her? Would love to hear them...

Does anyone has any stories about getting girlfriends friend drunk and fucking her? Would love to hear them. Been thinking on doing it with the girl I’m seeing best friend. What do you guys use?

Attached: FA94F257-0A6A-48C8-A646-A1AE077B131B.jpg (620x412, 32.51K)

Not drunk, but I did fuck one of my ex gf's friends after smoking weed with her

Shot a man in Reno

Wow that’s crazy. You must have had a good reason for doing something like that.

I did something similar, only we baked weed brownies and had fun afterwards

Sounds fun, I love high sex

In college I dated a trans girl that started HRT when she was 12. Her dick was completed undeveloped

so you fucked a man in the ass
were you wearing socks, otherwise that's incredibly gay

Does the type of socks matter?

Of course, what were you wearing and what was the color

My gf has a fetish for getting fucked in her sleep. I've fucked her drunk and high too and shes 10x more into it. Its 10x better in her sleep or when shes drunk because she gets wet as fuck and I can take my time. I made her sign a contract the first few times but after she repeatedly requested it I just made her sign a life long one. Waking up midway through to getting fucked turns her on so much and IDK why. I haven't told her but everytime if shes not awake by my climax I creampie it.

White sports socks.

You're in the clear
do you have a picture of her?

>her

My girlfriend and I were into CNC. We discussed the lengths we’d go with CNC at one point after we had started. She said she was open to being drugged and I didn’t ask any questions.
Three months later, she asked for a glass of wine and I put GHB in it and recorded myself fucking her for about half an hour.
I wouldn’t recommend it though. I got too paranoid and laid down less than 5 inches from her mouth because I was terrified she would die.

thats so hot. my gf and I love CNC

I'm my friends wives side piece. She gets off to the fact that she was my first for just about everything sexual.

Attached: __zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_and_1_more_drawn_by_dat1guy420__12c0d56d1150e9c0cdf1e60e68088c0a.gif (368x500, 521.35K)

Attached: ramarama.png (765x477, 333.37K)

currently fucking my wife's married, pregnant friend. We didn't have drinks involved, we just always had that unspoken sexual tension between us. 100% worth.

Attached: DSC_0448.jpg (1536x2048, 190.32K)

This girl is cute. You have any more of her?

should've done more anal