This picture really hurts to see...

This picture really hurts to see, the guy on the left looks like a well adjusted male just having some nice convo only to be looked at as a lesser than by the woman and whoever is taking the photo. Why are people like this?

Attached: 1644613487183.jpg (680x561, 35.4K)

tell me about it

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 1.29.51 PM.png (340x279, 217.53K)

He's trying to get laid, and she's clearly not interested. I'm sure there are plenty of women that would be interested in this guy. He doesn't have to try to spit game to this woman who is clearly not interested.

Attached: 5c36vhzcar951.jpg (800x450, 44.66K)

Jeez, why the fuck would she go to an event with him just to be like that...

Staged

He's like an inch shorter than her in heels so she's freaking out in her head because what will everyone on social media say when they see her talking to a manlet

>well adjusted male
He's a gym manlet with a soi beard and a graphic t-shirt

Cause he's bald

Attached: 1643531919385.png (186x252, 119.26K)

The man in this image is 5'3.

What's a manlet supposed to do? Stay thin and scrawny?

I dunno... He looks like a douche but the women looks like a douchette... Fanny pack, dressed like a slut... They deserve eachother!

It’s just demoralizing tactics. Ignore them

Middle ground. Too much mass on the manlet makes it look like a dwarf.

You can't win either way. But manlet gymrats always look just as retarded as manlet skinny fucks

that manchild's retarded tekken or street fighter t-shirt was the dealbreaker

Attached: VG_itunes.jpg (1500x1500, 314.82K)

This is true. The guy is a close talking douche

>See I used to be *this* tall, but I got these shoes and now I'm almost your height

He didn't win the genetic lottery.

Race; ok

Frame; average = bad

Face; average = bad

Height; short = game over.

Hair; bad

Age; too old

Attached: zp7vkgx6lpg11.png (687x768, 228.61K)

Gym manlets have massive inferiority complexes.

Shaving your head and growing a gross ass long beard is NOT the way to cope with your baldness btw

The main issue is probably the hypertrophic biceps and talking WAY too close to someone that's clearly not interested.

I mean hell, look at how he has to place his elbow in order to hold his beer.

It's just sad. He has manlet/balding genes. He tries to overcome it by lifting, taking supplements, maybe even PEDs, and growing a "manly" beard. But it all just makes him look more ridiculous.