I think I'm unironically developing schizophrenia...

I think I'm unironically developing schizophrenia. I'm beginning to hear voices call my name and I'm starting to develop the belief that people can read my mind. I'm getting scared.

Attached: 1644689720916.png (1018x877, 189.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHH0ssnQ9I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you living by yourself without regular contact with others

That's what they want you to believe

Hell on earth

Have you ever tried just not worrying about it?

> You know these are senseless delusions.

Attached: 1628138934839.jpg (536x1024, 50.7K)

Not only can people read your mind, but the government follows you whenever you go outside, and they've planted cameras in every room in your house.

Start rhymin'

Attached: Mikrofon-TRACER-Screamer-mikrofon.jpg (290x300, 11.74K)

Maybe you're hearing voices calling your name because people are actually trying to talk to you but you're just ignoring them.

Hey friend, if this isn't a larp, I really recommend you see a doctor. Doesn't have to be a fancy psychiatrist, just a regular doctor. If you can't get an appointment soon, go to an urgent care. They will help you. From an anonymous person, I promise there isn't a grand conspiracy to harm you or take your money.

Bruh no, even if you know its senseless, you can never escape the shaky feeling that these delusions are infact true

>there isn't a grand conspiracy to harm you or take your money
Said by the user telling OP to rack up 10s of thousands of dollars in medical bills.

spoken like a true boomer

What do you mean?
They are real, user..

Ok so what if they are? What does it change? Are you ashamed of your thoughts? You can't handle a little low frequency voice modulation beamed directly into your brain?

>What are you a pussy?

Attached: 1626619453847.jpg (380x349, 35.29K)

>Said by the user telling OP to rack up 10s of thousands of dollars in medical bills.
a visit to urgent care is 150 without insurance and 25 with
please leave the internet forever

take the meds i guess

Being paranoids just annoying as shit, its like PTSD, you cant escape it even if you rationalize it, it just fucking makes you crumble lol

Stop doing drugs or don't noone cares.

Attached: 1641293156804.jpg (460x445, 20.35K)

Who you think i am, a nigger?

Is this normal?
youtube.com/watch?v=lHH0ssnQ9I8

Not him but i do think you are. Purely irrational paranoia is just you playing pretend.

OP went to /x/ for more than 5 minutes