Tax the rich, inflation is nothing more than further greed

Tax the rich, inflation is nothing more than further greed

Attached: DZnFsFF.jpg (700x506, 41.19K)

Well, inflation is essentially the surplus of money, right? The more money that is freely flowing within a society, the less value it has. Simple supply and demand. For example, if I have 100 gallons of water in a drought, that is worth everything to most people. But if I have 100 gallons of water during a period of healthy rainfall, my water is worthless as it's abundant.

>1 of 2

>2 of 2

Same applies to money. So the more we print, the less it's worth.

Largely, money is printed by the Federal Reserve to sustain debts, but also to fund earmark projects proposed by our Government, as well as to bail out banks and insurance companies rather than hold them accountable for their shitty practices. However, the single largest contributor of inflation is the banks creating capital out of thin air via interest.

When you buy a home mortgage, the bank charges you interest. But the bank will also bundle hundreds of mortgages together and sell those to equity firms, such as Freddy Mac, who are also charged interest. FM will get these bonds backed by the Government so that if the bank fails, the Government bails them out. But the Government wants securities on their backing of FM and these bonds, so the bonds are handed over to foreign investors.

This is why America has billions of dollars of property owned by Indian, Chinese, German and Russian businessmen. Ever wonder why every gas station and corner store is ran by Indians these days? Or why we heard for years on end that China was buying up real estate? That's why.

So when you compound compounded interest that is being compounded and backed by the Government who doesn't even own the debt anymore, that all magically creates a surplus of capital and debt out of thin air.

So the true cause of inflation isn't the Government "printing money". It's the banks trading pieces of paper bundled up into portfolios back and forth.

It's like if I said this sheet of paper was worth $10 and I had it to you. I say pay me back $12 after a week and give it back to me. But two days into it you tell your buddy it's worth $12 but they can have it for $15. Then they trade it for $20. Then $30. Then $100. But it isn't worth $100, it's worth $10. So where did that $90 value come from?

>Nope I was wrong. This is 2 of 3.

>Okay, 3 of 3 and last post

From here, someone has it for $300 and panics. So they call Daddy Government and cry. The Government tells them it'll be okay, gives them $200 of the $300, takes the paper and gives it to someone in another country and says "This is worth $500."

Eventually that other county will go "Where's my $500? I want to sell this."

The Government shrugs and goes "bruh that's worth $10?"

And now you also understand why America is in "debt" by trillions, especially to China - as they own our factories, pharmaceuticals and real estate.

neither of those contribute to inflation

Thank you, wise user

Trips of truth

yoy are such a faggot for posting that

these people are fucking retarded.

i agree on most of what you said- except the "indians run gas stations because of foreign ownership-"..indians and other foreigners run those stores because it is shitty work for low pay that requires little in way of communication skills- they are not getting any sweetheart deals from from uncle Punjab back in Chennai.

also while the US certainly is the worst offender in such monetary practices, variations of this theme are happening in all developed countries.

>Inflation is nothing more than further greed
Sweet Jesus, what are they teaching in economics these days? It's like the longer I'm on this fucking he'll prison mutually the dumber humans become.
>Inflation is caused by currency losing its buying power
>Covid was made in a lab and capitalized on by country leaders to usher in more stringent Autocracy
>If they arrested everyone linked to Maxwell and Epstien there wouldn't be any politicians or actors left
>You are property of the state, officially, notarized legal and everything. You were born into slavery and never even had a chance. And if you figure out how to get your freedom the state will murder you and make it look like you were the bad guy.

Is that really your brainlet take on what he said?

dont feed the troll.

the rich are taxed-- they pay almost all the tax you retard.

Ah, perhaps it's my own confirmation bias. Where I live, and I've been here for 20+ years, we see ownership of 7/11s and gas stations and other stores - and now Subway stores - rotate between Indian people. Every 3 - 5 years, 7 at most it is all under new ownership with new staff and a new name and new branding.

Basically, franchises. But maybe that's more of a local phenomenon and not a national one?

Checked, excellent explanation it's fucking crazy how much money is imaginary.

>Image way to fucking large, 1 of 2

Attached: all-the-worlds-money-infographic.png (800x4371, 1.19M)

>image 2 of 2

Attached: 2ndhalf.jpg (417x1934, 236.76K)

no, you're right. Arabs and Indians come here with money and buy gas stations and party stores. The person you're replying to is just another angry lib who has to blame whitey for everything.

Don't forget motels too. It's not a bad investment if you have a good location

Inflation is a tax on the poor. The elites have the ability to own assets that outpace inflation, the poor don't.

Don't worry user, the government will fix that

It should trickle down any time now. I've been waiting my entire life so I guess I'll just keep waiting

From watching Dragon's Den and Shark Tank

>Oh God, the citations!

Apparently you need to have something like 60% - 80% occupancy just to break even on overhead?

Me, personally? I'd rather do storage units. Everybody loses their shit, everybody is between places, everybody has too much.

Pay me to put your shit in a locker and I'll gladly accept that end of the deal. If I ever become financially well off, I'm opening up a storage plot in a college area, since I know the rotation of clients will be yearly.