How this makes you feel?

How this makes you feel?

Also, wonder if they do dicks soon.

Attached: FB_IMG_1644686532163.jpg (828x1097, 95.01K)

This has been done for like two decades now, nothing new.

From Bagel Boss to Manlet. It is a huge difference though.

He can't even reach into his pockets now

fucking kek, even after all that hes still a manlet
can you even imagine the white hot seething blinding impotent rage he must feel every day?

Holy Fuck, T-Rex arms!

I'm 6'3". What's it like being short?

works only on whites

As a fellow tall person I only notice when someone is taller than me in public. I wonder if that means everyone notices us.

I don’t know why we don’t just use genetic engineering to make people taller.

>everyone is an insecure weirdo like me

> How this makes you feel?
makes me feel like you should learn proper English

It lets me know you're autistic.
I don't "feel" anything about it

Use your brain retard. It's not irrational to believe he thinks that way, considering he was insecure enough to get bizarre body-altering surgery that left him a disproportionate freak.

>How this makes you feel?
Good for him. He clearly had some confidence issues that affected him being the same height as many women and I can see how that would affect him. I hope that the procedure was worthwhile for him. I paid £3.5k for Invisalign (my teeth were crowded and pushing diagonally inwards) and I wasn't completely happy with the results but it was way better than before overall.

His hips aren't any further away, retard

He’s still bigger tho lol

So you're feeling apathetic.

>he was insecure enough to get bizarre body-altering surgery
He was 5'3", it's not like he was 5'11" trying to be 6'1", he was about the same height as most women
>that left him a disproportionate freak.
People don't always have their shit in the same proportions, my ex was 5'3" and I'm 6'1" but our hips were almost level.
Unless you stand him next to other people then use your autism to analyse them you might notice his arms aren't quite as long.

thats you in OP's pic isn't it user. be honest lil guy

More like, feeling sorry for OP

Shoulda just become a gay bottom smh