Are you a real man or a bitch? Could you take down just ONE of these animals in a 1on1?

Are you a real man or a bitch? Could you take down just ONE of these animals in a 1on1?

Attached: 1644559709894.jpg (2158x2756, 698.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brave-schoolgirl-who-fought-9ft-10390523
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, cause man was gifted firearms, this is why we are the apex predator.

no firearms allowed you would get owned and be at the bottom of this list

Could you, bitch? I won't fight a fucking hippo

6'2 250lbs I did some martial arts when I was younger.
I could take down the pittbull, just grab him by his back legs and slam it hard on the hard floor until his head explodes.
I could take down the snakes. The little one just step on his face and crush it.
The big snake just jump on his head until it explodes.

You need to be 18 or older to post on this website.

Elephant would dumpster everything in that image if it was aggressive

i can take them all down except for mike

I'm with you. I've been fucked up by a dog before, but picking up and slamming him would legit fuck him up.

Also, pretty sure I could fuck up a giraffe.
They have a super long nerve that runs the length of their neck to regulate blood pressure to the brain. Without it, their heads would explode when reach their head down.

Likewise I'm pretty sure it could be exploiting to choke them out.

No, it's reasonable. You need a lot of luck, but people have actually kicked a dog or a snake down. A puma, too, if I remember correctly.
Everything else in the picture will make you his bitch 100% of the time.

elephant, rhino, hippo, tiger, brown bear, gorilla, giraffe, bull, elphant seal, moose
>definitely no
crocodile
>with extreme luck i may be able to keep it's mouth shut and at least survive for a bit, until it gets pissed and starts spazzing around and throwing me off
pitbull
>again, extreme luck if i manage to push my arm down it's throat and let it suffocate, will probably bleed to death though, if i don't menage that....
prime mike
>not much of a chance, but a cage fight means i could, again with luck, bite his throat
anaconda
>that retard needs to actually get me before strangling me, snakes have abismal stamina so i might have a chance
inland taipan
>again, stamina...though in that case i can't let it bite me ever, though if i have any clothes i might be able to keep that from happening and just smashing it's skull in
OP
>as soon as i get my cock out the fruity lala homo man called OP won't be able to contain his homosxual urges and get down on his knees, willingly deepthroating my dick till he suffocates

Attached: 1644423975515.webm (1920x1080, 900.65K)

Pitbull, could just crush it with my weight, maybe the taipan too

I think a human could realistically kill (bare hands)
a bear, depends which one, maybe black bear
a crocodile, if you manage to close its mouth
a Pitbull
prime mike (it's at least humanly possible)
don't know about the snakes, much prior skill is required

Anything else is just impossibile if you don't agree fuck you, you're wrong

Walk me through how you kill a crocodile with your bare hands?

You call a little girl
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brave-schoolgirl-who-fought-9ft-10390523

LOLWTF

fake news

you close its mouth you disable its primary weapon. you could choke it from behind but yea the crocodile is definitely the less realistic one

it seems non of you hedonistic pleasure seekers have had a taste of the powers of a celibate wizard
with my magical abilities no mear being of flesh and blood could ever fight on equal footing against a higher spirit such as myself
i do not need to attack their bodies, i shall just rip and tear apart their lower animalistic souls
be it mammal, lizard, snake or nigger
but why should i even try and harm them in such a basic way? why not show my supperiority, by making them shit and piss and cum their pants with horrible visions of live outisde the cage?
the elephant and rhino shall have visions of all their fallen bretheren being slaughtered for their ivory, the masses of dead bodies will take any fighting spirit, even if they would manage to damage me their "peopl" are sure to perish under human greed and chinese dick enlarging ivory pills
the hippo is a fat and ugly animal and the giraffe a disgusting lanklet, i am sure to give them body dismorphia by showing them visions of what beautiful and majestic animals horses are compared to them
i like tigers, bears, gorillas and moose we shall break free from the cage fight and slaughter all the onlookers together and bring about a beautiful crimson rain
a crocodiles and pitbulls mind are driven too much by instinct, no vision could break their minds as there is no mind to be broken
the bull shall recieve visions of me milking all his willing cow whores and drinking their delicious white nectar, how ironic that the bull shall get the cuck punishment
the nigger shall reviece a vision of his kang ancestors washing pharao dicks and all of blacks accomplishments
th elephant seal shall be transformed by my magic into a beautiful baby seal, my wizard staff shall be a rigteous bat and my body in need of a coat
i shall not tread on the snakes, but if they wish me harm then i my wizard staff shall suffice for another round of skull smashing

Attached: pepe-wizard.gif (498x474, 482.92K)

giraffes can kill lions, they are way more deadly then they look, just like an ostrich

A male in rut certainly would trample anything but the other two heavyweights without even noticing.

Gorilla. Hands down. Strongest mammal. Opposable thumbs. Fangs. Strength of literally 10 prime Mike's. Sure if it took a horn or tusk it would be fucked but it could also literally rip those off.

Mike can use an elephant gun and kill all of these instantly. Checkmate, animal kingdom.