Hi Any Forums, my colleagues are talking about Russia every fucking day now and I'm getting pissed...

Hi Any Forums, my colleagues are talking about Russia every fucking day now and I'm getting pissed. They're saying that Russia is going to invade Ukraine (???) and they literally believe it. I know you have also heard about this. What made them believe this shit?

Attached: q.jpg (1280x720, 109.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oMcl_RkJJfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100k troops at the border.
Russia bringing out military equipment that is usually put away for reservists.
The amount of money they're spending to move all these troops and equipment around.
Its Russia and they don't care, they already invaded Ukraine a few years back and took some of the land.
Fuckers need to hurry up and kick ww3 off.

Naw, that's just propaganda
Russia would never do anything bad

This is bait right?

You guys can make ww3 come happen in canada if u want.

I’m sick of trannis too

it's saturday tho so you must be a russian with other russian colleagues
you should think about what you are in for as a country
it won't be cheap, it won't be easy, and it will tie up your limited economic resources in a foreign military misadventure that ends up with Russians as villains again, for no reason other than Putin

I'm Swedish, but my point is that Russia is NOT going to invade Ukraine, so why are you guys still freaking out xD

Ukraine = russia.

Putin is just taking what was stolen from them several years ago.

And I am from the North Pole. Where I can see all the naughty boys and girls.

>speaking the truth is bait
You're a dumb fuck. Thanks for showing you don't know jack shit about the military and how they operate.

>hurry up and kick ww3 off
It won't be a world war because no one is going to fight back. Russia will annexe Donbas and Zaporizia up to the Dnieper River in barely a few days and that will be the end of it. Kiev can carry on pretending it belongs in Europe and volunteering for a German debt trap and the majority Russians in Eastern Ukraine can re join the motherland. Everyone wins

Are you in the military?
If not, whether or not we go to war with Russia won't affect your life whatsoever.
Go back to drawing Sonichu Chris

/thread

Could be the bots out. Republitards think they don't exist cause their corporate leaders told them not to believe their lying eyes.

You'll never be a real woman

What do mean stolen. Who stole ukraine from Russia

The US state department is lying about the whole situation to justify increasing military spending. Russia is not going to invade.

The false promises from the colonial EU empire

lol russia has more colors they win

youtu.be/oMcl_RkJJfo

I swear republicans (or bots) have some of the dumbest fucking conspiracies.Somehow all world leaders are conspiring to frame Russia.

Attached: 1627758263433.png (599x615, 394.94K)

Ok you clearly don't know what your talking about

Will they be forced to change the name of NATO and the EU once it starts taking over the central Asian countries and planting "NATO" bases on China's borders?

I think they will rename the peaceful globalist union of countries indebted to Germany

Russia can't cross state lines

I asked how Ukraine was stolen from Russia. Not about the EU and its expansionist ideas

I don't know if people in here are serious lol, I never thought Any Forums would also have fallen for this... It all went downhill when you started unironically spamming fligugigus

You'll never be a real man