You fucking racists need to learn you're place. Go ahead and say nigger...

You fucking racists need to learn you're place. Go ahead and say nigger. You wouldn't dare say that to my face in real life. I will fuck your girl's pussy so hard while you sit in the fucking corner. I will fucking hit your white children around and your wife will take because she cannot get enough of my white dick. I will force you onto the ground while fuck that gay faggot ass of yours and your family watches you get dominanted by an alpha man. Your manhood will be gone and destroyed. Your neighbors and coworkers and friends will all look at you for the pathetic loser you are. If we end up in prison together I will MAKE YOU MY WIFE AND RAPE YOU EVERY NIGHT. I AM STRONGER THEN YOU, I AM FASTER THEN YOU. I AM SMARTER THEN YOU. I AM BETTER IN BED THEN YOU. WE ARE NOT EQUALS. I. WILL. RUIN. YOU. Stupid ass white whore

Attached: 345841-middle.png (900x1105, 1.19M)

Ahahahaha fucking nigger

Nigger

>my white dick
White dick? White?

The fuck did just you say? Speak up before I beat your ass, bitch whore

Attached: a45ed06f05f5ea7695247355e53b2ad9.jpg (480x720, 36.13K)

Nigger

At first I figured that you weren't actually a nigger and that you were just trolling. But after seeing that you're too fucking stupid to even properly describe the color of your own dick - you must be a nigger.

Nigger.

nigger

I will fucking destroy you. Now keep fucking quiet. I am better you. I am superior. Now bow before me and give me your girlfriend

Attached: depositphotos_27246121-stock-photo-strong-bodybuilder-man-with-perfect.jpg (397x600, 52K)

nigger

Keep the fuck quiet.

Attached: depositphotos_30799501-stock-photo-confident-black-bodybuilder-smiling-strong.jpg (1024x678, 49.89K)

Erm.. uh sorry Mr. Nigg- I mean uh nig.. sorry I meant to say nigg- I mean FUCK NIGGERS

>white dick
>nigger
Pick one, fag.

Stop mumbling. Speak up.

Attached: 88982b7772c41e9b028e2ef2a21cb30f.jpg (500x500, 32.68K)

>Go ahead and say nigger
That ain't me, man.
>I will fuck your girl's pussy
She was a whore anyway, you can have her
>I will fucking hit your white children
SHOT IN THE FACE.

that's cool you want some orange juice

What's your IQ, nigger?

Nigger touches my kid they're getting the 9mm in the face.

Well when you die from a gang shoot out your wife will get addicted to bbc and then she wont even care if he breaks their little bones

Niggers with attitudes catch a slug to the chest cavity

Nah, I'll fuck you up before you can even draw your pussy gun

>learn you are place
Stupid nigger.