Request uber

>request uber
>this shows up

wat do???

Attached: car.jpg (1080x1350, 217.94K)

realistically i get in the fucking car, i have a car so if i'm ubering somewhere the utility provided would outweigh whatever preconceived notions you imagined when you made this thread

fpbp

ur gay

Call Lyft

most people drive for both dont they?

>bro this car is sick as fuck, lets go downtown and ask girls to dress up in cosplay and take molly with us
but of course id just drive my lexus...

Unlock phone, ask for aux cord, and ask "vocaloid, nightcore, or eurobeat?"

>bags on shoes
For what?

tell that fuckin nigger his trousers are ridicolously 'murican

what's the issue with that

ask if he offers any extra services for a fee

ask how much hes selling it for

Well first i stand there and wonder why i called an uber instead of riding my motorcycle. Then i get in the car because i apparently have somewhere i need to be. Then I'd probably ask them what they thought of the PPG reboot because I never got around to watching it since Tara Strong wasn't voicing Bubbles anymore.

Eat ass

like gay shit?

Who's the girl on the side of his car?
I was doing some maintenance at a catholic school and saw a girl's backpack on one of the desks with a very similar picture. It stood out to me because a gagged anime girl being in a catholic elementary school classroom seemed a little out of place.

I mean hes clearly sucked a lot of cocks in his life, looks like he probably has some skills.

Attached: [PDF] But what is your Uber.jpg (400x400, 81.68K)

they're prada, you wouldn't understand

Attached: boots.jpg (937x932, 50.55K)

not all gay men are sluts

Men are naturally better cocksuckers, though, because we know what it feels like.

get in and suck this ladys female cock