Game has a highly advanced ancient civilization with forgotten super weapons

>game has a highly advanced ancient civilization with forgotten super weapons

Attached: Potato-Smiles-5-800x524.jpg (800x524, 50.42K)

Do the potato smiles represent the civilization, and the ketchup(?) their forgotten superweapons? They are laying with their faces towards the sky, like corpses; were they destroyed by it?

Or are the superweapons the forks and knives that will be used to eat them?

- the player takes the role of a member of this civilization, with a history that lasts from the present to the end of the game. The player must be a citizen of the empire, and has to decide if he wants to be a military man or a political man. The player's character is not a member of the imperial family, and must not be the emperor.

- the player can control the entire empire. He must have an army of troops and can build and operate a fleet of warships. The player must start with the most advanced weapons the empire can offer, but can always upgrade his fleet with better ones.

- the player can use the empire's resources to build and operate military and naval bases, create war factories and manufacture new weapons and ships. The empire's economy is linked to the war economy. The emperor can also use his armies to conquer other civilizations.

- the game is over when the emperor is dead, the empire is destroyed, or the player is defeated.

- the player can play only one game at a time. Once the game is finished, the emperor is dead, or the player has won the game, the game is over for all other players.

- the player can choose a random starting date for the game, and the empire's history can start at any time. However, the player can not choose a date that is after the last date of the previous game.

- the player can only make a few moves per turn, and these moves are determined by the game board.

>one liner OP that goes from nowhere to nowhere
I don't even know if I'm supposed to be angry, throw other ideas into the mix or what

Attached: Is this going anywhere.jpg (329x207, 9.59K)

The ketchup is clearly ozymandias, the smiles are the sand

I thought they wur fish :)

>Using a fork and a knife to eat smiley fries/chips
Excuse me?

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Yes?

This is literally a major plot thing in a fantasy setting I'm planning to run in. The New World is full of ruins from an ancient hyperwar. The faux-medieval explorers on the frontier are going to happen upon an energy weapon fairly early (with an underslung wand of disintegration).

>forks and knives to eat french fries

Attached: dd8c5a99031f8bd27cba078f91ee2827--wtf-face-no-meme.jpg (736x697, 91.92K)

The smilies are the superweapon, and the ketchup is a reminder of their more peaceful achievements in the arts and sciences.

Hands like this typed those posts

Attached: 1443232194530.jpg (566x300, 49K)

The finnish-korean hyperwar???

>forks and knives that will be used to eat them?

Attached: 4E25A74B-8E5C-42B8-95A5-6C79C3378A1C.gif (800x473, 100.52K)

The ketchup is tlnanomachine technology, the smiley people are deceived to dip themselves in the red goo to enhance their flavor but are subsequently devoured by Burgur the Hungry One.

>why yes the majority of humans know how to build, maintain, and use nuclear weaponry
Nigga please.

Attached: 0eb.jpg (768x1024, 52.17K)

>touching fries with your bare hands
Holy shit, do americans really?

Attached: 1644394529983.png (324x268, 158.84K)

Almost every culture on the planet has a far messier finger food than chips.

do you not wash your hands before and after eating?
what's the issue

>t. eats sandwiches with a knife and fork

>implying you won't touch anything else mid-meal

what the fuck else would you be doing other then eating

How fucking poor is your personal hygiene? Not only do you not typically touch stuff mid-meal that isn't going into your mouth already, you shouldn't be touching stuff with a little bit of grease on your fingers.

Napkin for sandwiches and toothpick for fries.

So, if you wish to add more ketchup, do you handle the ketchup bottle with your greasy hands?

What if you receive a phone call while you're eating?

How fucking greasy are the fries where you fucks live. Not even shitty fast food fries get that Oily

You wipe your hands off with the napkin. You know, using a napkin in the intended way.

>So, if you wish to add more ketchup, do you handle the ketchup bottle with your greasy hands?
do you not put enough on in the first place? use the rest of what's on the plate dumbass
>What if you receive a phone call while you're eating?
I call back when I'm done you fucking retard

>Deep fried anything
>Not greasy

Attached: 555.png (500x277, 224.46K)

Is this like a legit OCD thing?

You'd be surprised at how fucking little extra oil gets on your fingers most of the time if you actually ate your food like a normal person.

>toothpicks fries
>napkins around everything
>even ketchup bottle
>phoneslave
You will get BTFO endlessly for this post.

I have a friend that does similar with some foods and yes, it is.
Though he might also just be swedish and not understand what "Food" is fully

Normal people can feel even the tiniest residual grease on their skin

Give me ONE good reason to make my hands even slightly dirty if i can chose not to.

What I'm more astonished is that he seems to think that the toothpick to be used as a utensil instead of as a method of keeping the sandwich from falling apart when you bite into it.
The only time you should be using a fork and knife on a sandwich is if it's literally too big for your mouth.

And normal people don't freak out about it, they use napkins and wash their hands.

>Give me ONE good reason to make my hands even slightly dirty if i can chose not to.
goalposts moved

Mate, you're talking with someone who's abnormally sensitive to touch, especially the sensation of grease and oil in general. And let me tell you, fast food grease is fucking NOTHING most of the time. At least as far as burgers, fries and the like go

>as a method of keeping the sandwich from falling apart when you bite into it.
So let me get this straight: you eat fries with your fingers, but in the same time need your fucking sandwich on a fucking pike, or else you can't hold it together?
What kind of a pig are you? And I fucking mean it. Only a literal pig would struggle with their fucking sandwich and see nothing wrong with shoving greasy food with bare hands into its maw

>It's just a little oil, man!
So it's no oil, or just a bit? Decide which one it is before trying to pretend your hands aren't staining everything with fucking frying grease

If you've ever bitten into a burger (Which I'm not sure you ever have given how bizarre you are) you'd know that sometimes the action of biting down on it will displace the ingredients within the bread away from your mouth, almost like someone is shoving a wedge in between the main body of the burger/sandwich and the part you're biting off. You'd also know this if you've ever eaten a taco or a burrito

I never said there was no oil. I said there was very little. IE a negligible amount unless you're ridiculously autistic.

having a clean autist reminds me of a story I heard from an electrician
he was working in someone's house, had to shit, ended up clogging the toilet.
there was no plunger, it would be extremely out of line to just leave it clogged, so he rolls his sleeve up, reaches into the toilet, and mashes the shit to pieces with his hand so he can flush the toilet
he then proceeds to the sink and thoroughly washes the fuck out of his hand with a good amount of soap
moral of the story is that it was a quick and effective solution and that the dirtiness didn't matter in the slightest because he could immediately cleanse his hands

>i was only pretending to be retarded
sure you dont want to eat the napkin too? what if the food touches the inside of your mouth, then you would have to brush. why get your teeth dirty if you dont have to?

Dude in one of my classes at uni I had to do a hydraulics lab and it involved using oil. I had to account for like, half the amount of shop towels used that semester because I was constantly wiping my hands and everything clean.
Mind you, I'm the guy saying fast food grease is NEGLIGABLE, so you can imagine how autistic the other guy is.

Have you ever had a burger that looks like this? Shit's taller than it is broad. It's not hard to understand how having something to anchor the main ingredients inside together and to the bread would be helpful.

Attached: _DSC3977.jpg (1262x843, 157.17K)

So, if i'm having a fries with a glass of soda. What do i do?
A
>touch the fries with bare hand and also touch my glass with the same dirty hand
B
>touch the fries with bare hand but clean it with a napkin before i take every single sip
C
>eat the fries with a toothpick, keeping my hand clean for when i touch the glass, or take a phone call, or touch any other thing for the billion possible reasons

>negligible OIL
lmao

D
you have two hands, user
you don't need both to shovel fries into your mouth
use the other one for the drinks, autist

The correct answer is...
A! Because the cup is either reusable and will be cleaned by the establishment before being be reused, or is disposable and therefore DOESNT FUCKING MATTER
And yes. Negligable oil. Which is something people who don't have hyper autistic sensitivity to touch can understand.

>talk about barbarians
>they show up in the thread

Dont touch your food with your fingers you disgusting slob

I like this in science fiction and futuristic fantasy. In fantasy that's set up as low tech, I fucking hate it.

The fact that you seem to assume that I don't wipe my hands clean after a meal tells us more about you than my completely normal eating habits do about me.

Unles you autisticaly keep your hands up like a doctor when eating you tend to invonluntarely touch other stuff like the table, your chair, your clothes or even your face
And again
Unless you live in a bouble, or autisticaly sanitaze everything every 5 minutes, its full of germs

The fact that you seem to assume that people who don't touch their food don't also wipe their hands clean after a meal tells us more about your kind than my completely normal eating habits do about me.

he'll kill the germs on his hands by wiping it with a napkin

>when eating you tend to invonluntarely touch other stuff like the table, your chair, your clothes or even your face
lol what the fuck, normal people don't do this
do you have a stress ball or a fidget spinner, autist?

>ITT: A European autist born with white silk gloves on freaks out about getting his dainty little fairy hands dirty with a lil' food grease

Shit anons, I'd pay fucking cash to see this motherfucker eat at a BBQ trough.

>My completely normal eating habits
Again, keep telling yourself that. It's not going to be true, and you likely have severe autism

If you are that germophobic that touching something in a public space and then touching your food is a legitimate concern for you, then you should likely seek professional help. Not only because that is not fucking normal (Least not before the pandemic made everyone either a complete neurotic germophobe or someone who basically decided to just forget basic sickness prevention shit)

Involutary movements
You dont notice it but everybody does this
You dont keep your hands glued to your body when talking to people do you

What's funny is that it wasn't even until fairly recently that euros even adopted the idea forks, it wasn't really until pastas came along that forks started to get popular. Hell, even napkins and methods of applying salt/pepper/other spices are quite new as well. After all, you have sleeves and a pinkie finger right?

Why would i chose to be less sanitary if i can just be more sanitary, simply by using a single aditional napkin when eating a burger? There are only benefits to it, but you americans refuse to do it because, apparently, there is some sort of virtue in getting your hands dirty. You all kept saying it's "normal" without listing a single benefit of touching your fries and burgers.

Attached: italian music stops.jpg (299x168, 7.86K)

Attached: come on, let's go and bait.jpg (301x400, 48.55K)

>Be American
>Can't properly handle hamburger
By you own logic, it should be eaten with fork and knife. After all, you can't handle it due to its size, now can you?
Also
>Let's make fast food that is unhandy and can't fit into your mouth
Putting a toothpick isn't going to help, you idiot.

Bruh everything is covered with germs. You literally can't eat at a restaurant, or fucking anywhere else without exposing yourself to microbes. They are teeming all over you right now, and the vast majority are cool and innocuous lil dudes.

First off, people eating with their hands just don't suddenly spaz out mid meal to touch a bunch of shit on their person or the table. Second, if something comes up and they do have to touch something then the two possible results are:
A) It gets slightly greasy
B) you wipe your hands beforehand and it doesn't.

Well when I get this much straw.

The benefit is that you don't look like a fucking lunatic that's afraid to touch bread. You quite literally sound like a redditor that's so high off their own farts that they can't understand that, no, everyone else isn't the weird one, they're the ones being weird.
But to give you a more concrete reason your autist brain can understand. You are using an entire extra napkin for a completely negligible increase in how sanitary things are. You are using an entire extra napkin to prevent dirtying things that will be cleaned no matter how fucking spotless you keep shit.
Also you are DEFINITELY autistic. That's not even meant to be an insult either, it's just a statement

I'm not American. And I assume if anyone were to know how to handle a hamburger it would be americans, right?

>By you own logic, it should be eaten with fork and knife. After all, you can't handle it due to its size, now can you?
That is by no means an extension of 'my own logic', if anything it's the exact opposite. The skewer is useful BECAUSE you're eating it with your hands, and it keeps shit from getting misplaced and the whole stack from falling apart. If you were taking it apart to eat it with fork and knife, you wouldn't need to keep shit in place.
Stop grasping at straws.

>Let's make fast food that is unhandy and can't fit into your mouth
That's not fast food anymore. It's what people pretentiously call 'gourmet burgers' here, but it is objectively way better than McDonalds' shit.

>Putting a toothpick isn't going to help, you idiot.
It objectively is, that's why they keep doing it.

>oh no not the napkirino
>you are killing trees think of the TREES

Attached: Hugh-Laurie-as-Prince-George-in-Blackadder-601x400.jpg (601x400, 26.6K)

Most fast food places Eschew the toothpick since they're in the business of giving quick, cheap food and the burgers they serve legitimately don't get big enough to warrant using one. You also may notice there's no fucking sense of scale in that pic and it's quite likely that it can be fit in the mouth without much trouble.

It's clearly a bot-generated thread - pointless one liner with an off-topic picture. Why are Anons responding to them is a true mystery to me.

You asked me to give you a downside and I gave you one.

note the entire thread is us making fun of the autist instead of interacting with whatever the shitty OP was supposed to be

Cause some psychopath mentioned eating fries with a goddamn fork and knife.

This thread isn't about ancient superweapons anymore, it's about a single autistic user getting BTFO after calling everyone else slobbish dirty barbarians for having the temerity to TOUCH a FRENCH FRY with their BARE HANDS.

There's at least two autists in this thread, but at least one isn't so autistic as to completely flip out at the idea of getting a teeny amount of oil on their hands.
Yes this is an admission, but at the same time that guy is 100% VERY autistic. Extreme sensitivity to touch is one of the classic symptoms after all

Okay but hear me out
>The advanced ancient civilization had multiple forgotten super weapons that all interlocked into a great whole.

You know, I'm something of an aneurotypical myself.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.31K)

To be fair, you are a weirdo for needing a toothpick to hold your sandwiches together. Lol make smaller sandwiches, nigga. Take bites from one of each or something. Watching someone eat a messy sandwich is both sad and horrifying. *I'm* astonished that no one uses toothpicks for picking their teeth.

Besides, any 'toothpicked' sandwiches you can purchase are so pretentious that you may as well buy the fixings for a dozen of them at half the price. Then impale your Dagwood abominations as you please, and eat your sloppy sandwiches in privacy. Ya weirdo.

>user proceeds to get BTFO endlessly
Diff. I literally called it. Saw it coming and fucking told you, man.

Attached: 0eb.jpg (500x282, 36.21K)

The real mystery is all the idiotic shitposting about ways of eating fries and how invested people get into it. It's literally the fastest thread on /tg/

Attached: Sweet Jesus, help me.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

Idk about all that. Most deli Ruebens, pastrami sandwiches, and other big suckers w/a bunch of cold cuts get served with toothpicks where I'm at and I wouldn't call most delis pretentious, lol. If anything the practice of slabbing more meat slices in there is lo-brau

I'm not that user, but
> Lol make smaller sandwiches, nigga. Take bites from one of each or something.
you seem to have a radical misunderstanding of how restaurants work

>A
>touch the fries with bare hand and also touch my glass with the same dirty hand
That one, obviously. Who gives a shit if there's a tiny bit of grease on the glass?

> Who gives a shit
the thread's star autist, of course.

Fair point. The odd deli, or fish shack will auto toothpick their sandwiches here too. But most of these sandwiches don't actually *need* the toothpick to hold them together. Cold cuts compress easily. Lots of deli and fish shack places will flat out give you extra slices of bread to construct multiple sandwiches. Hell, a good chunk of 'em will serve it to you in wax paper. So even the most autistic user wouldn't bitch about TOUCHING OIL.

But the toothpick isn't a solid structural element. It is a form of traditional pretentiousness. Or perhaps a good way of presenting a toothpick.

Either way, buying sandwiches... Just make your own, man. It's a sandwich. Buy food you can't easily fix, y'know? That's the point of restaurants, imho.

Nigga, you CAN ask for food mods, within reason. Stand up for yourself. You're buying a fucking sandwich. For Allah's fucking sake, that's automatically a scam, if you have a grocery and won't murder yourself while unattended in a kitchen. So if you can special order at WackDonalds or BurgerViscount, then you can damn well do the same every where else.

Attached: ee8db40bc81115fb7078d29623e93da8.png (563x775, 206.43K)

>a sandwich is automatically a scam

Eh. Imo if a place is house curing their own meats and showcasing their bakery-- I guess the thing is that I don't eat sandwiches out very often. The places I do get a sandwich are like, my deli which house makes it's bread and meat. It's less about how hard it is to assemble a sandwich and more about the fact that I ain't trying to cure my own pastrami or salami, you know what I'm saying? A good sandwich is like a showcase of a place's meat prep and ingredients.