Gay stories thread. Showers, camps, changing rooms, sleepovers, etc

Gay stories thread. Showers, camps, changing rooms, sleepovers, etc.
Friends/family only, no random Grindr hookups. It has to be with people you knew previously.

Attached: 1556062639656.jpg (500x674, 94.56K)

Somehow, I managed to make it to 22 without a gay experience. Perhaps i’m ugly

Do you mean you want to have had one, or just glad you've managed to avoid it?

Really can't be arsed to write greentext, there are plenty already on archieve if you wanna wank lol

The first.

Ah well in that case you were probably just unlucky. Do you reckon you had missed opportunities or you just never had the chance?

Attached: 1602431384344.gif (381x284, 1.3M)

I don’t think I ever had the chance

You genuinely sure? Ever had a sleepover or gone camping? Ever had to change in front of a friend? Ever walk in on someone? I bet you missed your chance somewhere. Anything come to mind?

So am I, yet I still had one did you have many friends growing up?

I used to give a ton of understall blowjobs in college. Almost every Friday i was there, I'd go to this one bathroom and suck some cock

What was your one like? How old were you? What did you get up to? etc.

Attached: 1523146705266.jpg (500x437, 38.18K)

I never had any close friends.
Went to Catholic school.
It’s okay, though. Not the end of the world

Ah that explains it. Hope you're doing good with friends now though.

My old bully used to make me suck his dick and I eventually became his hookup for a while

We went camping and sucked each other off

No friends, but I have a nice job. It gets me plenty of fresh air.
Another reason is that I didn’t figure out I liked guys until i was around 18.

How did it start? Did you plan on doing it? Was it just you two on the camp or was it with something like a scouting group? Some of the things I did were at scout summer camps. I always like hearing vivid details about what other people got to do as I like to imagine I was there

It wasn’t planned, there were about 5 of us, things got late and we started playing truth or dare. We were young and curious so the dares got sexual until we were all stripped and spent the next hour examining each other’s packages

How old were you? I'm guessing like 14 or 15 because that's when you're the most horny. I imagine you had a good time.

Attached: 1557966835706.jpg (500x374, 40.08K)

my gf and I used to have threesomes with one of my friends, turned out he was bi, so it turned in to some stuff between us during the threesomes, and then they sometimes fucking without me, and sometimes me and him getting druck and sucking each other off.

Nah a little younger than that, yeah it was good fun even if we didn’t get much sleep that night

No OP, it never got messy, we never ate shit and we never drank piss

Did you ever get to do anything else or was it just that camp?

i got my only gay experience to share.

when i was in highschool, one time in class, me and a dude made a bet, one of those stupid bets we make like "if i do X you have to suck my dick". and i won and the guy actually wanted to suck my dick.
so we went to the bathroom and he sucked me off until i came in his mouth. i got hard again after that (because teens are always hard) and i fucked him in the ass until i came again.

After that we never spoke again and to this day, over 20 years later, the dude is still straight and so am I.

We never spoke about it afterwards lol

Gf and I love watching eachother have gay sex, so I've ended up fucking a lot of dudes while she watches