How do i check if a product idea already exists...

how do i check if a product idea already exists? my idea is to create cum flavoured pellets that you can squeeze up your urethra so when your gf is giving you a blowjob and you start to squirt out cum it mixes with the pellet and creates different flavours and you could mix and match so she gets a different taste each time

Attached: flavoured pellets.png (616x357, 10.91K)

I could see queers using this exclusively

Do you know how much it hurts to put something up your urethra first of all?
Second of all unless it's got a stopper like a buttplug it will literally go inside of your bladder lol.
Seems like a terrible idea unless it got a string or stopper attached

Straight niggas won't shove things into their dick hole also it's a fucking pellet and not a sounding rod the terror of that thing getting lost in there already demands your product to fail

Just use flavored lube/flavored condom.
Even if you make it water soluable it's not sterile and will for sure make people get infections. Unless someone is inserting it with sterile gloves, the pellet is water soluable with no harsh flavorings or OH groups and you use a tight cockring.
Seems like a waste of time and effort when flavored lube will do the same thing but without the effort

If I ever feel bad about my intelligence I'll just remember this thread

Do you have a prototype?
Where can I immediately buy these?

Could have just left it at "seems like a terrible idea"

Or you could just not be a decaying corpse flesh muncher that produces rotten cum that no one wants.

Attached: 1586473051058.png (500x456, 131.43K)

the problem with flavoured lube and condom is the women doing the blowjob gets the nice flavour instantly without earning it, so with the pellet she has to wait until the cum shoots out before getting the taste she desires, it will encourage them to work harder and not be lazy

the women can put it on the end of her tongue and push it inside the penis so that "straight man" won't have to worry about touching his own penis (because that's gay)

this is true. as a biological girl, I feel like I haven’t earned such good Cantaloupe Flavoured Lube. Mmm.. so yummy.

not yet but thank you for the interest it is good to know the market is interested, free samples at the mall was going to be my idea

Queers still have money

thanks i will add cantaloupe to the list of possible flavours for the pellets

patents.google.com
Or espacenet. You’re welcome.

A typical spud combustion gun generates average chamber pressures of about 30 psi
The average psi of human ejaculation is around 27psi

The average for goats is 135.4 PSI

Any chance you will be releasing a goat variant for “science” reasons?

Attached: goat_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.84K)

thanks what is the difference between patent and copyright or is it the same one?

I had a similar idea where I shove bullets up my dick, and when I cum I would blow my gf brain's out.

that could be a market for sales, are you planning to shoot them out of goat penises? the government might want them regulated if they could be weaponised by goats

What the fuck did I just read ?

Attached: 1640718491349.jpg (630x593, 19.9K)

Will it come in hot sauce flavor?

ooo how about beef ramen flavor?

just looking for new ways to enjoy my 2nd amendment rights.

Attached: 5e655i.png (1280x720, 515.97K)