What was your first time like, user?

What was your first time like, user?

Attached: 1544999408636.jpg (1188x668, 96.95K)

Confusing, but at least she knew what she was doing, both of us 16.

Awkward, both 15 and neither knew wtf we were doing. Ended up just having her sit on my lap facing away from me, while she bobbed up and down awkwardly and I held her hips. Was uncomfortable too

Be me, 19 years old, had h.s. gf who did everything but fuck.
We were LD for first college year.
There was one girl freshman year at college who I probably could have fucked if I was confident and knew what I was doing.
Now starting second year.
Hot girl asks me to dance at beginning of year dorm floor party.
After, we go back to my room and make out, but she leaves when things really start to heat up.
She comes to my room the next night.
Another make out session.
She doesn't leave this time.
All our clothes come off.
I'm between her legs, ready to slide inside.
Ask her about BC.
I'm on the pill, user.
She's NOT a virgin.
Her pussy feels so great.
So this is what I've been missing.
Wow.
Fuck her for about 20 strokes before I cum. Stay hard and start round 2 after a few mins. Lasts a long time.
Round 3 later.
She stays the night.
YES.
I'm in love.
Fuck her all year.
A few months later tell her that she took my v-card.
Mutters under her breath: Shit, I was never going to do that again.
Good thing I never mentioned before fucking her for a few months.
Whew!
P.S. Finally fucked my h.s. gf the next year when she decided she wanted to lose her v-card to me.
Yes!
Finally cum in her pussy.
Almost as good as losing my v-card, lol.
Should have started fucking pussy when I as 14....

expensive

The first time I had Bang's famous root beer my penis exploded in a max of blood and jizz
I needed more so I broke into a convenience store and told the lady at the counter I needed bangs
She cried and took off her pants so I slapped the whore and rummaged through the store looking for that sweet bangs nector
I fought off several childs but found my prize
Refreshing bangs poured all over my face and chest until the bangs rebelled
I began vomiting blood out of my asshole and passed out

Attached: 1601754573501.jpg (700x473, 45.65K)

had sex with my friend's girlfriend who was flirting with me for months without him "noticing" or being troubled with it

Bro, pic related is Papa Johns girl. She's 16 in that pic LOL

faken saved

The gay kid at school sucked my dick and then fucked my ass in the school bathroom. It hurt like hell. He was 15 and I was 14.

don't worry it happens to best of us sometimes

based

i was 17, she was 18 and a "trans boy" aka a really fucking hot girl with massive tits and ass who wears pants and t-shirts and likes to larp as a gay boy.
anyway she sat me down on the couch and squatted over my lap facing me, her prickly (recently shaved but not that recently) period-stained pussy scratched up my cock, still came in 10 seconds (managed to pull her off me and exploded all over her couch). then she asked me to "return the favor" so i licked the blood out her pussy until she came. she tried to give me a bj after that but was really bad at it so i never really came close, eventually i got bored and ate her bloody pussy again while jerking myself off. overall not a bad experience, would do it again. she accused me of raping her a few years later but no one believed her because they all know she's crazy and if anything she would rape me.

>Should have started fucking pussy when I as 14....

So say we all.

Based. Leave it to the professionals to give a proper introduction

Simple I was 20 told my friend a lesbian, she was a heavy set girl. Since we known each other for such a long time. She took off her pants then mines blew me and let me fuck her raw

I know the type you are talking about.

I'm into hairy, I guess fresh shaved is ok, her pref, but that few days later is sandpaper. My first 'few days after shaving' was an older lady off a phone line. I was 17, she claimed to be the reincarnation of cleopatra. Ug, that stubble.

But dude I've also fucked real ftm transmen and those guys mostly start out as dykes, take hormones and then something flips and they crave cock from all the T they shoot up. Not a one I've fucked had any drama whatsoever. More like haging with a cool dude with a huge clit and a bonus hole.

Avoid fat drama ridden girls who larp as gay boys. Disgusting. You dodged a bullet with that rape accusation. I'

Awkward as hell.

I was 9 and my older cousins forced to to get naked and lay with my female cousin and touch and lick parts.

Eventually they started forcing me to put their dicks in my mouth and my cousin. She seemed to already know what to do.

She did the same thing to me and I lost my mind.

Sadly first time led to a lifetime of degeneracy and failed relationships. My teens were plagued by sex addiction. When I was 20 I dated a girl who was a super freak and we did everything. I ran out of ideas.

NGL, that shit fucked my life up and last year one of those older cousins died. I didn't go to his funeral and I didn't cry.

I've seen my female cousin several times throughout my life. She is beautiful and we always exchange bittersweet smiles. Knowing what we went through and somehow coming out on top.

She is married with kids now.

I told my older brother about it a few years ago and he balled. Felt like he failed to protect me. But I dont blame him.

Sadly there is a part of me that fails inadequate, because I didn't stand up to them.

it lasted like 8 minutes, so better than expected

i have never had sex. I'm 24 btw

love the fact that this chick was fucking her manager/boss at papa Johns

Attached: kdqc6og2gt281.jpg (1920x1080, 57.85K)

was wondering why my dick wasnt going in as smooth as youd think it would, she wanted to keep going though.

After that, I learned that warming up is probably best when getting the poonani

xd.... assuming I'm not a useless loser virgin

Asked a stranger online if she was dtf. She said yes, went through the motions of meeting her in a public place, and went to a nearby park to have a quickie in the bushes. I was 13 at the time, she said she was 14. Ended up fucking her regularly for the next two or so months.

Attached: 43365.jpg (800x834, 181.66K)

Not my proudest moment.
>12
>Summer camp
>19-20y mentally challenged camp councelor
>still looks hot as hell
>find out my camp mate is having sex with her
>get sloppy seconds
I'm going to hell for this.

Attached: 9a3e2b71393bc8e1.jpg (450x600, 41.17K)

yeah she wasnt the hormone type, literally just a mantally ill larper. she said she's not interested in hormones or surgery b/c she wants to have children some day (uhm men can get pregnant too sweetie). that at least seemed like a sign of a semblance of sanity. she claimed her dad raped her when she was young so that would explain a lot of it, not that i believe a word out of that lying mouth of course though. i wouldn't be surprised if she grew out of the tranny phase by now, don't know don't care though tbh.

disappointing, 20 mins. in and I couldn't come.

It was me & my best friend at the time. We both were learning about sex ed; heavy petting, making out, oral sex etc. We tried everything; practiced kissing, first with a blanket in between our faces, we got naked & touched eachother & that led to 'heavy petting' and eventually we tried sex...used saran wrap as a condom cuz we also learned about unwanted pregnancies lol cool memory but a bit fucked lol

it was actually quite funny

> be me, 21 years old virgin
> lonely and broken hearted
> meet this cute and self confident blonde girl at a party
> she's also broken hearted, fresh out of a breakup
> we make out at the party and start dating
> couple of dates later she comes over and we go to bed, I confess that I'm a virgin and don't know what I'm supposed to do now
> she says she's also a virgin, her ex didn't want to fuck so they stopped at oral sex
> I go down on her, and I actually do pretty good
> she gives me a fantastic bj and swallows
> after that we stay on oral sex for a while, take it slow
> around christmas we got to Berlin, we both always wanted to visit there
> it's super romantic
> I ask her if she maybe want to try sex
> says yes
> we go back to the hotel, she starts with a blowjob so I could last longer
> we put on a rubber
> she cuddles me in a missionary position and leads my penis in
> I try to be gentle but she just pushes me inside with her legs
> she screams out in pain
> "it's supposed to hurt" so we start fucking anyway
> she's in so much pain
> we change positions so she's on top, maybe it will hurt less
> nope
> we continue anyway, but to be honest it doesn't feel better than her amazing blowjobs
> I'm ready to cum again, I ask her if she's anywhere close
> she says she obviously isn't, it hurts like hell
> tells me to just finish
> I come buckets, take of my condom and eat her out
> we later laugh at how hopeless this has been

Couple of lessons learned - first times hurt because of a lack of lubrication. Hymen and blood is a myth - there was no blood, even though she was in serious pain. Our next times were also pretty bad until we bought lube and used it, then it was finally amazing.

15, I snuck my girlfriend over to my place on the 4th of July because my parents were out. By then we were already doing the basic shit, she'd give me blowjobs, or she'd at least bob her head with my dick in her mouth kek, and I was giving her head and fingering her.
I had a condom on me that my friend at the time just gave away because he'd steal em from his step dad's drawers. I brought sex up a few times to my girlfriend while we were doing foreplay and she'd say yes but I always pussied out and assumed it was dirty talk. I decided that now that we both have privacy we'd be able to fuck and I felt more comfortable in my own apartment instead of hers.
We were watching YouTube, making out, cuddling, and then we started getting more and more sexual.
I brought our the condom and asked her if she wanted to fuck and she said yeah. So I started getting her ready, tried licking her to lube her up and finger her.
This girl doesn't even masturbate so she's extremely tight, so when I go to stick my dick in I can't even get my head in. It took me forever to loosen it, and I'm anxious as fuck by this point. I go 4 fingers before I can finally fit inside, and I don't have a massive cock she was just THAT tight.
I can't even remember how long we fucked I just know neither of us came. Her mom called directly after we stopped asking her why she's at my fucking house. My girlfriend starts freaking out and panicking because she thinks she's gonna get caught by her mom, and she felt really anxious because this was her first time. I walked her downstairs and she's still bawling her eyes out, her mom had to ask what was wrong and i don't even remember what she told her.

My first time wasn't worthwhile to be honest, I don't regret it because at least I can say I lost my virginity young, and me and her are still together and have much better sex now, but writing this out made me remember my first time wasn't just awkward, it was actually fucking horrible.