My dad promised me i get to keep one puppy if i take care all 9 of them...

My dad promised me i get to keep one puppy if i take care all 9 of them. Fast forward 3 months and he says im a no good son of a bitch for even asking one and i don't deserve it, even though i fed and cared for them everyday for 3 months. He is instead going to sell them to a bunch of strangers to fuel his gambling addiction

Now i have an overwhelming feeling to kill ever last one. I have already slammed the youngest puppy on the ground, he doesn't know i already took out one since he is still at work. Should i keep going?

Attached: rqCP6Ie.jpg (529x580, 26.05K)

yes the puppies deserve it for not letting you keep them.

??

Yes if they cannot be loved by me I'd rather see them dead simple as

Lol child brain at work here

Go give them to the shelter you crybaby pos

don't second guess yourself, you're doing dog's work

Attached: putin-cat.jpg (800x557, 67.14K)

>Simple as

Omfg you make yourself well known don't you?

> Go give them to the shelter you crybaby pos
Fuck you

No lol

if you already killed a living creature, why go for more innocent puppies instead of your dad? show him who's the boss when he gets his fat ass home

you could have kept all of them if you'd have took out your dad instead of an innocent puppy who did nothing to you.

use your brain user, you're smart. kill the one who's causing you suffering not the dogs.

how about you first kill your dad and then yourself to satisfy your retarded urge

there's too much oxygen wasted for faggots like you two already

You're really going to regret slamming that baby down when you mature.

You're gonna look back on it and feel terrible.

Don't hurt any of them. You'll regret it and spend tons of time tormenting yourself about being a bad person.

>Dad I want a puppy
>Ok son take care of all 9 and you can keep one at the end
>Father sees how son is a psychopath
>Sorry son, you cannot keep a puppy. We must give them all away
>Son begins killing puppies

Sounds like your father was right. You're a no good son of a bitch and you don't deserve a puppy if you are killing them, you fucking retard.

lol take your anger out on the innocent baby creature to avoid confronting the main problem of your life. You get what you deserve baby brained imbecile

I don't know why i said that, no i haven't killed any puppy, i just feel so betrayed that can't think straight, it's like i took care of a child and some bitch just wins custody over them. I could never hurt them, they're too precious to me

Who’s angry?

>he says im a no good son of a bitch and i don't deserve it
>murders a helpless animal because he's too pussy to talk directly to his dad

Yeah, you ARE a total piece of shit who doesn't deserve it, he's 100% right. I guess being a deadbeat cunt must run in your family. You're such a coward that instead of directly confronting him about it, you have to kill puppies instead. I bet you thought that you'd come here and impress us with what an edgelord badass you are, instead the irony of you murdering puppies because you're angry that you didn't get to take care of them his kind of hilarious.

If you were smart you'd just sell or donate the puppies before he does, or destroy something of his. Now people are going to find out that you're someone who murders small animals, and you're most likely going to get the shit beaten out of you for it, and ostracized for the rest of your life until you move to a new town.

Attached: 0_96.jpg (600x750, 32.49K)

> ostracized for the rest of your life until you move to a new town.
It’s the way..and so be it

Trolls are supposed to be funny, but this ones good, I guess. Baited all the newfags. Good going, user

Take everthing of value in the house and get rid of it.

lol
>imma hurt the dogs that'll show dad
moron, you've already started and proven your dad's point, kill yourself

Yeah

Pics of a dead pup or fake thread

100% a larp

Looks like your dad was right and you are the reason for his gambling problem. Your dad should smash your head against the ground, nigger.