I hope people don't still think Republicans support the working class

I hope people don't still think Republicans support the working class

Attached: JXYpRwn.jpg (1064x1070, 184.98K)

If a fucking road maker makes more than a fucking emt. The world is becoming more delusional. Someone that helps keeps lives vs some one that provides for infrastructure. Maybe one may say equally as important. WHY IS ONE MAKING MORE HOWEVER.

republicans hate lazy workers - libtards and niggers

every real worker was already getting more than the new minimum wage
now those real workers deserve a rise, because the actually do the work done

it really is time to exterminate liberals and niggers
they both only steal and destroy

Republican senators could literally shoot kids in the head and I'd still vote for them before a faggoty nigger democrat.

The retarded liberals claim Sweden is the model of their Utopia. Guess what the minimum wage is in Sweden?

There isn't one. Minimum wage is just something the politicians use to stir up anger and hostility among the stupid and lazy.

That's the great thing about capitalism, if you don't like the wage offered, don't take the job.

Same.

Minimum wage doesn't work the way you think it does. Govt does not give a shit about you. If you think one party is any different or better, then your only excuse is being too young to remembered the weaker party committing the same atrocities when they had the reigns.
In this case, you've even managed to get that backwards and think you're obviously more righteous even as you advocate an easily dismissed failure of a policy that can only ever hurt workers in any practical application because the economy isn't a Fischer price toy.

Attached: 221273029_125309289776460_1182678187099764861_n (1).jpg (650x650, 69.35K)

Final bait grade: Below Average

Satanist.

Forced minimum wages raises the cost of everything

How is the EMT going to do their job if there is no road made?

Idk about all areas but I work for a government contractor. The old rate of $12 was not what they actually got. They also got a health and wellness stipend earmarked for health insurance. You could take the payout and your essentially get $16.45 an hour for an entry level job. Under the new system it would be almost $20 an hour for basic entry level. As usual you fags read memes and think you know what you’re taking about.

And reduces the amount of people that can get jobs without any kind of experience. They get pigeonholed into taking out student loans and then complain those who didn't don't vote to pay for their meme degree.

Attached: trumptard_logic.jpg (700x700, 87.16K)

Different sides of the same coin, you say?

Attached: 1643568854614.png (700x700, 665.58K)

as someone opposed to hyperinflation, i can say without reasonable doubt that youre fucking retarded. what happened when the mere notion of raising the minimum wage was discussed? everything certainly didnt go up almost 30% at that moment, and it certainly didnt continue to rise to almost 50% currently.
how about you stop printing money or supporting the people printing money as it DEVALUES THE MONEY YOU HAVE. i swear obama supporters are the dumbest fucking people on the face of the planet.

no, we voted for Trump because Hillary is a piece of shit.

Attached: 5_pedos.jpg (720x581, 64.16K)

no, only dumb ass conspiracy theorists believe democrats are like republicans. forget about what they say, look at their actions, look at the bills democrats put out and look how the republicans shoot it down, and yet your dumb assery doesn't hold them accountable.

What about insurance mandates? You realize that the government forced insurance mandates to help poors but all they did was insure there would be less full time jobs. Who the hell is going to care about a job when their hours can get cut on a whim because they have no guaranteed stability?

Attached: trump_logic.jpg (700x700, 79.85K)

They thirst for giving all of their money to the government, so it can ration it back to them. Inherent laziness and lack of a work ethic is at the root of the modern liberal. "If I give them enough of my paycheck, I can kick back and play video games".

Attached: the_pedos_choice.jpg (500x537, 96.12K)

wow memes....

keep crying faggot. Your retarded plans deserve to get shot down because they're stupid as fuck.

Biden literally rubbed a little girl’s nipple on camera.

Attached: 7D90B0C2-34D5-4B77-A0DE-605393229A28.jpg (697x650, 57.35K)

You pass things like this around, but I bet you're not even aware of the mountain of these stories that exist about Biden.

Attached: 1643989280180.jpg (458x1024, 42.9K)