As I imagined, just cowards

As I imagined, just cowards

Attached: 2022-02-12_162207.png (792x702, 615.79K)

USA never had an intention to having boots on the ground fighting against a russian invasion.

who wants to go to war over Ukraine? this is all posturing friend...the sooner you see the truth the sooner you stop being a slave to headlines, and a plebe.

>who wants to go to war over Ukraine?
Nobody, but you fight the wars that need to be fought cause you have too

go to world war over Ukraine

Putin know this so he can do as he wants

USA doesnt need to fight in Ukraine.

>go to world war over Ukraine
It’s not over the Ukraine. He wants everything

Russia vs USA is unavoidable world war

The West will have to back USA

China will not stay quit either, and probably take over the weakened winner ( USA and the piss army Europe has ) after a while

bring it on

Attached: 1643100502570.png (547x626, 17.9K)

Obsessed no matter what we do

>you have too
Have too what?
Too many fat ameriburgertards with subpar education?
Agreed man, too many of you dumb low IQ fucking mutts can't even speak your own fucking language.

I fear this as well, I live in west west €

fucking leftist idiots here always complaining why does europe need to invest in army.. so politicians advertise this and get vote

yes why no army ? because I don't want to speak Russian

Sounds like fake news, it was stated US civilians would be moved out. Then again it was claimed a drone took out an ISIS truck, which turned out to be a buncha kids.

leopard 2? piss army? seethe americunt

Russia is not an enemy of the US in any way or serious measure. They just don't want to get surrounded.

The US and Russia will only go to war if China supports Russia and this is a play at tackling the US out of the 1st place military power.

And no, it probably won't be over the fate of Ukraine.

who wants to go to war over poland? am i right ivan

please...I know you think you are funny and/or smart, but you're just showing that you're trying to compare shit that can't be remotely compared historically through sheer lack of knowledge.

Stick to flipping burgers and we'll all be alright.
Funny thing is, if war happens, it's the plebes like you that will be sent to the meat grinder. Not the people that are actually useful to society.

I like reading battle theory from normal people. It sounds like stuff a child would imagine and articulated like a child would express.

The us is a diseased state that won't take much of a push to break down. American leaders know this so while they might posture, when push comes to shove they'll always back down to try and keep their game going a little longer. That's why russia knows they'll get everything they want in the region.

There were no US forces in the Ukraine. Never have been. State Department moved out diplomatic staff and some embassy security staff.

You must have missed that in today's Pravda, comrade.

Wrong. The U.S is instigating the entire war and has been years. China knows that and does not want a war with the U.S.

They can't defeat us in a war and it will destroy their country. If they wanted a war with us they would have started one. They don't need to back Russia or be sly about anything. This is all about China. They are being dragged into something they want nothing to do with.

That's how wars start.

you see ivan your tactics are obvious and the us has a huge standing army not only will there be no draft for plebs like me but the entire us army bill be shitting on poorly trained russian corpses within a week of you trying to take that smelly little patch of earth

>he U.S is instigating the entire war and has been years.
>Invades Geogia
>Annexes Crimea
>Sends paramilitary into the Donbas

Sure. US is the bad guy, here.