Wasn't there a drugs board here a few years ago?

Wasn't there a drugs board here a few years ago?
I got prescribed Oxycodone HCL 5mg how high can I get on it? If I crush it up will that make it release faster? Probably not right?
I got no medical problems, I'm 27, how much should I take besides "all of it be a hero kill urself)"

Attached: gettyimages-481663365-612x612.jpg (612x406, 28.81K)

Man at 27 you don’t really want to go down this road, I would avoid drugs, use your clear mind to setup a nice future for yourself. For having fun, stick to weed, they make strong stuff if you wanna trip out. You’ll wake up feeling fine though and the addiction is easy enough to drop. You don’t really get physically dependent like you might with opiates.

Don’t start getting high from that shit.

Do not abuse oxycodone. Just don't. You think you can just crush and snort anything without repercussions, if you get a bit addicted you can just buy more right? Wrong, asshole, your plug will dry up, you will get sick, and sick you will try to score anything to not be sick anymore. Heroin, maybe coke, meth, eventually it will be fentanyl and then you will die.

im all for free drug use but this shit is a cancer on society and ruins lives. the whole "drugs ruin lives" rhetoric from DARE is probably only relevant to this shit

It depends whether or not it's mixed with anything, if it's just oxycodone then you're good to go as far as snorting goes or smoking if you got some tin foil, if it's mixed with paracetamol/acetaminophen or ibuprofen you can only swallow it and should consult online how many pills you can take in a day based of the mg dosage of what it's mixed with. In short though, it'll get you high

If for instance it says 5mg oxycodone/325 mg acetaminophen you can't snort or smoke it only swallow and you're limited to 12 pills in a 24hr period. If you have no tolerance 20mg is a good dosage

hey, op…
listen to this guy

Don't bother taking it OP. I take oxy once in a while for fun when I come across it for free. I will binge it. Only reason I can is because I have incredible will power. But the withdrawals from doing just 10 pills will be something like a bad cold mixed with nausea, your joints and muscles will hurt, you'll get bad headaches, a general anxiety and uneasy feeling, could get very depressed, and some other mild affects. That could last a few days or longer. You could get through it or get addicted. A lot of people get hooked on it. And your tolerance for them goes up quick. Don't take them

i lost a friend to painkiller,
and we are supposed to be in a region non affected by opioid overdose, bullshit there still consumer around here and they are dying as well.

Fuck off withdrawals from 10 percocets, you need to take a lot more and over a longer period of time to get fucking dope sick

I'm sure there are probably vids on youtube on how to smoke a pill, but it's really easy. You want to take a sheet of tinfoil, it needs to be long, but not wide, crease it in the middle so that it makes a V shape. Then put the pill in the crease at one end. From here you take a short straw, or the like, put it in to your mouth, you hold the tinfoil with one hand and a lighter underneath with the other. The trick is how much to tilt the tinfoil, you get used to it pretty fast but the idea is that if you tilt it too little it'll stay where it is and burn, if you tilt it too much it'll run too fast down the tin foil, so you want to put it at a nice slight gradient, keep some distance between the lighter and the foil. When you hit the lighter the pill will kind of start to melt and create smoke, inhale the smoke and let it gently glide down the foil. Easy!

Everyone has unique metabolism user

Eat 3

Drink water

Real tough OP

The heroine crisis started because of people abusing prescribed opioids.
Use as directed. Don't try to make it faster, don't try to take more to relieve your pain.
Take this seriously. People who haven't had addictions truly underestimate what addiction is and how it works. This isn't a game.

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0014.jpg (1080x1080, 137.67K)

ZOMG I have the sniffles, I must be dope sick.
And metabolism has nothing to do with dependence. The opiod receptors in the brain get sensitized to increased levels of stimulation, so when you take away whatever the endorphins in the body are no longer enough to trigger the receptors hence sick.

Are you really that desperate for an escape? A mentality like that WILL get you addicted FAST. There are so many better, more impactful, and less physically harmful drugs than opiates. If you've never done acid, or shrooms or smoked at least 10 different types of weed don't even think about messing around with opiates user. In fact, don't mess around with them ever. I don't want you to be another statistic either through addiction or death by fentanyl. I'm serious user. Please, please, don't underestimate how dangerous this stuff is.

you're gonna get addicted fucking retard

With all the cuck, tranny, bbc, furry, and loli threads i never knew this board was filled with such avsolute pussies until now.

Take two-three with a mixed drink and enjoy. Dont take more, dont keep taking it. Wait 48 hrs before doing it again.

DARE was anti-weed as the gateway drug while boomers pushed alcohol and prescription opiates on the population

Attached: 1633012959970.png (510x410, 318.92K)

Thanks man! By mixed drink do you mean with alcohol in it too?