Kik thread, but if someone claims to be female...

kik thread, but if someone claims to be female, you have them verify by posting a live pic of their hand upon messaging them

Attached: k.jpg (1400x1024, 72.54K)

Want to see me stroke for your sluts in your life while my wife is away kik RyanDoper

19 m, tribbing right now

Kik: garseen

kik jakep800 watched my gf hookup with my roommate

Slater5866

Cucks! Expose your wives and girlfriends to me. If I like them enough I'll jerk to and share them.

jmmd3
show me your mom/sister/aunt/gf/wife/whoever/creepshots
trans/femanons welcome as well

Cock/jerk Tribute my BBW gf. I send pics one by one. One trib one pic. Start with pic related.

Attached: IMG_20211122_162707.jpg (1477x2048, 1.39M)

25 m, uncut and horny
Show me what’s between your legs and I’ll show you mine. M, F or T it’s all good just be 18+. Bonus points if cut.
dude4327

new42quest
I want to be smoked up, dressed up like a sissy, and fucked in my virgin ass

Attached: daw4w1c-8998b39c-74b7-416d-a768-b453799b0501.jpg (540x810, 52.75K)

baralingo

Kik: FromBFourChan
Send me anything, just horny af

24 yo hung BBC bull. Into impregnating your sluts. Show me your wife, gf, daughter or sister. Love Asians, Latina, nurse's and teachers. I do loyalty tests as well. Kik jj13inch

Anon345stc trade 18+ amateur vids, legal only

I am Big tits lover send me anything especially young girls with huge tits bonus if she has red hair
Kik: Eduardo_sgdl

trade shocking or sadistic vids
yepppnl

Making collages of your girls. Send 4 -6 images you want made into a collage.

K1k adrianlent

Hey how it going? I want to see your gf, ex,wife, fuckbuddy nude. If you want we can start off clothed and have me guess what her nipples or pussy look like. I'll keep it between us and I won't share anything you send.

Kik drevazanx

Bwc stroking on kik
Make me cum, send whatever
Jkwrangler12

anyone wanna wager?

we trade dickpics and whoever has the smaller cock becomes a sissy slave and must obey what the other says

kik @ Throwawayyy287

+RAPE DICK+

Been up all night but fuck itttttt
28 trans girl. Probably going to fall asleep before we manage to talk about anything interesting.
MediumDaddyLena

Hmu if you wanna show my big cock off to your wife/gf. Also hmu if you just wanna share women in your wife, help me cum

Kik: Yeye888_

anything
happlygolucky11122

Kik naebeshag

Help share around and expose an Irish slut. Let's make her into a /b slut and a webslut

Looking for a big dick bud to chat with, I’ll feed if you can show off and stroke or tribute. Bonus if you can get vocal, Kik @ johnpneedstribs

j.ames.dawson trading either oc videos of my gf for yours, or just amateur vids

also love talking to cucks who like to show off their sluts