What is the sluttiest thing your gf or wife has admitted to doing?

What is the sluttiest thing your gf or wife has admitted to doing?
>or femanon

Attached: 1638889364747.jpg (250x140, 4.93K)

getting fucked by 2 guys at the same time in college.

Fucking black guys only for a small time period

Fucked a black

wife one had a threesome with her ex and his best friend.

theyre both black, my wife isnt. for some reason it just turns me thinking of my tiny wife getting spitroasted by those two.

GF let some guy with a massive cock fuck her ass. She said he found out he was filming secretly but got him to delete it. Kinda wish I could see it.

Letting my wife fuck a black hung man i front of me

Wife had an affair with her married neighbor when she was a teenager. She initiated everything and he just went along with it sort of reluctantly. She said it took a couple of times flashing her tits and ass to him to finally get him to realize she wasn't just teasing him.

Divorce her.

I've done some slutty things but the thing that made me feel like the dirtiest slut was fucking myself with a vibrator molded from my dad's cock. I knew what it was and did it anyway, multiple times. Sometimes I would fantasize it was his actual cock inside me. I was 15 at the time. It wasn't very big but had a good thickness and I had a couple of great orgasms with it.

You better be fucking her in the ass too user.

Why?

She fucked a guy in a Denny's bathroom. I wanted to one-up that story asking if she'd let me fuck her in a gas station shitter or at least a golden corral or something but she called me an asshole and asked me not to bring it up again.

Was she DP'd?

Wife and I host a lot of parties at our house. She likes to start off wearing a lot of clothing layers and slowly take them off throughout the party. When it starts getting low I know it's a hint to start getting people to leave so we can fuck, but sometimes it's hot having people see her so slutty

You are an asshole...a woman like that deserves to be fucked at an Applebee's

kek. strangely wholesome.

My GF went down on her sister while I watched

When my wife and I were in college she flashed her ass to my roommates after a shower. That's as crazy as it gets for us

It's definitely a fun little thing she does

Details