Why are conservatards so afraid of progress?

Why are conservatards so afraid of progress?

Attached: 1644518912567.jpg (935x1024, 399.88K)

There are no nigger dwarves in any of the Tolkien books, retard.

So what? it is a fantasy world

Not afraid, it's just not interesting. I wouldn't watch a movie about Obama with Nicholas Cage playing the role, why would I watch that woke shit after having read the books?

who is this supposed to make want to pay for amazon? this is an example of the least attractive demographic based on dating research, so it can't be that.

sheboon thinks she can pander to the oldfags with her triforce.

Of course there are! They live in Mordor or in the South and only come up north to rape, pillage and murder.

itt: fragile white males

Couldn't they at least given her blue eyes? Thicc black girls with european characteristics are my fetish.

They want wypipo to know they own everything and they are destroying it while you watch. Its like being forced to watch your family being killed.

Which is exactly why there shouldn't be any blacks

it's not progress, it's degress

Attached: 1642090349075.jpg (699x744, 104.82K)

Anne Boleyn was a real white woman, yet this shit happened...

Attached: Black_Anne_Boleyn.png (1000x750, 1005.84K)

you WILL enjoy the black female and all her beauty

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 09-36-17 Tyler Cameron Gets Down DIRTY With Loni Love Daily Pop E News.png (1260x709, 1.07M)

You can't stop progress

Attached: 1644584651210.png (520x632, 607.35K)

built for bwc

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 09-36-04 Tyler Cameron Gets Down DIRTY With Loni Love Daily Pop E News.png (1260x709, 1.07M)

Libitarian here the whole woke thing in Hollywood and well anywhere else is a huge failure. Rather then let it be natural they force it. The US is already a melting pot of a cultures. Now they force it with sex, orientation, trans etc etc. Usually it adds nothing to the plot and it's just pathetic. Even commericals now can't even show a family it's just one of every race. Which to me is even more racist as it doesn't even look natural.

What is sad is two things happened that the left/woke people won't address. Dehumanizing and making fun of white people making them out to be the evil oppressors is wrong. It's wrong to do it to any race. And those who are mixed race are hated by all races which is ironic to say the least. Not all but even people I know who are mixed don't feel prepresented in either is sad.

One trend I have noticed is that wokeness has made people choose a side. And most don't side with the left. The left is loud but they are the far minority.

Idiot. Musk and Thiel are conservative. You confuse progress with forced destruction of unity.

>progress?
It's nothing but degeneration and decandence. I hope Master Tolkien rest in peace.

imagine caring about the constituents of a show that plays on the electric jew

oh fuck that looks like Venus of Willendorf

inb4 niggers tongue my anus

Attached: OIP (4).jpg (474x675, 45.44K)

it's not fantasy, it's history

Attached: 117862bc_1.jpg (1400x2537, 908.73K)

10/10 for this sick of these weak ass wankers crying about the colour of someone must be so hard not trying to commit suicide on a day to day basis because their weak spineless selves