Anyone here a stay at home dad? What does a day in ur life look like

Anyone here a stay at home dad? What does a day in ur life look like

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 5.84K)

Stay at home dad here. Work from home, have two 7 year olds.

What questions do you have?

How are they both 7 years old? Did you give birth to them on the same year?

will reply later
need to go to the playground with my kid now to pick up an underfucked mom for the afternoon nap

Never heard of multitasking?

7 year old son. 7 year old step daughter.

Stay at home dad here. Son is 1. Usually involves me and a neighbor a few houses down while wife is at work.

Oooohohoho a cuck I see.

Figured that comment was coming.

We were both single parents. What questions do you have?

He's not the step dad. He's the dad that stepped up.

Imagine you looked after another mans coom
top kek

What an original and insightful comment.

Better to leave the kids fatherless to further the cycle of shitheads like you in this world? I imagine people that post shit like you were raped by their mothers boyfriend. Either that or their own stepdads didn't kiss their fucking ass and showed them actual discipline after being spoiled by a single mother/father.

Nah, the OP was right.

Plus, the mom is quite persuasive

Attached: 63A428B2-1924-49B2-B2F0-619F77846D5C.jpg (1118x1280, 507.67K)

Attached: EBDEBF38-CA55-4A72-BAC0-27B97FE0B793.jpg (779x1280, 170.63K)

Stayed at home for 2 years with a toddler while getting my degree - wife worked part time as the VA paid me to go to school.

Typical day was class in the AM, get home and wife would leave. Play with/educate child, wife home around dinner. Put child to bed. Do homework/study. Repeat.

Cook clean cook clean cook clean

Doing this right now for my doctorate. Don’t hate it at all.

>step daughter
make her your little princess, cuck the other dad into oblivion

I’m not a stay at home dad but I can’t imagine anything worse. On the surface it seems noble, progressive even. It must be so boring though unless you’re a Manlet with the psychology of a child and enjoy spending your limited time on earth making forts in the living room etc.

You are just low self esteem cucks who thought they couldn't do better and now have to justify it. It's fine like, but don't act like this don't be how it is. niIiGHGgGGgAAA

Clean cuck cook clean cuck cook

>I don’t hate it

What a glowing endorsement

does your wife even fuck you?

Keep your projections to yourself kike