I've planned to end it...

I've planned to end it. I'm living with this pain for 10 years now and at this point it has surged so much that it ruined my whole life and everyone is rejecting me. I am planning to pay for a hotel room for 3 days and just cut my vein open in a warm bathtub. Can someone help me not to fuck it up, I don't want to survive and be a cripple or go to a mental hospital, because it's hell there, and they force feed me drugs that make my life a physical hell combined with the mental one that I'm living.. it's hopeless bros. Don't try to convince me otherwise.. just help me not fuck up. Thanks

Attached: 20220201_211552.jpg (2468x3385, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijAUeVRYLN8
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE&ab_channel=Ryuujin131
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wuss

Don't do it.

Can I cum in your ass first I don't want to pass up some good boipussy

I’m taking a massive shit rn. Just do it, if someone wants to take their own life legitimately, you wouldn’t need to ask for advice or shit to get it done. Just post link to stream and you’re good to go. I’m sure with how it sounds you really want to die, so there’s no way you can fuck even your own suicide up right?

I dont even come here so idk the slang you're all using

If you really planned to end it you wouldn't have made a post here. You state you don't want to be convinced otherwise but hear me out. You're looking at a permanent solution to temporary problems.

Get away from everyone, take time to focus on only one thing that will keep you alive. Do things that improve your quality of living and in two weeks time your perspective is going to change. You need to be at the very bottom of the barrel to find inner peace, it's when everything keeps going worse, it's when you think life has done enough that it'll keep on hitting and only when you'll finally truly lose hope that inner strength will lift you up.

Problem is I found that thing almost 1 year ago, and now it's gone

Dont do it op, i felt the same and ive always pussied out. Pic unrelated. Dont do it

Attached: images .jpg (662x463, 57.45K)

In time, everything will make sense to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijAUeVRYLN8

Attached: 20220110_174534_0000.png (1080x1080, 121.91K)

You're beautiful inside and out, don't die. It might be a little hard right now, but it'll get easier. It always does. Don't be defeated and keep pushing.

Attached: Iaawy2.jpg (300x168, 4.68K)

If I had a drink or a pill that would kill me in an instant I'd take it.. only thing that's stopping me is a failed attempt that would ruin my life even more

What's going on that can't be fixed?

If you're suffering from a chronic illness, the best advice I can offer is take a shit ton of opioids, you'll fall into bliss before you even know what's happening. Probably the best way to go.

If you're suffering from "emotional" pain, grow the fuck up faggot.

I dont care anymore so I'll say it make fun of me idc at this point

1. My hair has fallen
2. I met someone almost an year ago and they made me so happy and dug me out of my hole and made me forget, we made plans to travel this summer together, but now it seems they are ruined for some reason and they don't wanna travel with me.
3. I hooked up with someone to forget about all of this and I had to wear a fucking hat when we made sex. It was nice but it was just that.. a hookup.. and now I guess they don't wanna meet with me also..
4. I can't look in the mirror anymore without having a panick attack..

That's not that bad. Trust me, you learn to really love yourself, someone twice as great as that person who left you will show up in your life. Keep pushing foward.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE&ab_channel=Ryuujin131

Well said.

Ngl this made me laugh.. tnx I guess.. but a moment of laughter can't fix myriad of moments of suffering

BTW, traveling alone can be an experience. You can really learn a lot about yourself and you're more inclined to meet new people.

I'd never do that, it would make me even more depressed, I wanna have memorable moments with someone and then remember them and talk about them together. We are social creatures, and I think traveling alone is cope and won't help, just like taking drugs and drinking, it's just a fix for a moment, but having friendship and experiencing things together, that's like set in stone forever

I got to say, doing that, your body will be found by some poorly paid maid, or hotel host, and you'll scared them for life.
A bit cunty from your part if you ask me

Gather all the money you have, travel, do crazy bets, drugs, whatever. you might die in the process, or come out better then ever. Win-win for you.