Unironically only death can stop this man from winning the elections in 2024

Unironically only death can stop this man from winning the elections in 2024.

Attached: 00-trump-cand-page-superJumbo.jpg (720x1080, 123.99K)

Or jail. Or the voters.

If he runs its a Biden win

Attached: 1644193112394.jpg (704x960, 96.88K)

>says the faggot who does this

Attached: 1612785643989.jpg (850x669, 114.07K)

As an American, the trucker convoys and the liberal politics will assure that people vote against the person who discriminates based on skin, breaks electoral promises about student debt, and is warmongering against Russia: Joe Biden.

I don't know how the madman did it, but people WILL vote against Biden and elect any Republican. Especially Trump.

Just like there was no way he was going to lose 2020, yet here we are lmao

...while 72% of Americans think he shouldn't run
- you mean Repturds will succeed with their gerrymandering and curbing-voting-rights scam to install minority-rule?

To be fair death did stop him from being reelected. I think someone did the maths and found the amount of Conservatives who died during Covid vs Dems would have pushed him to victory.gjyxw

American here
As shitty as Biden is, I would vote for just about anyone except trump.

Curb voting rights? Mail in voting wasn't allowed before trump so don't understand why it's suddenly ok. It doesn't work even at smaller levels like mayor's it's been completely scraped and redone in several states several times.

I don't think Trump should run. I think DeSantis for PODIS and Gabbard for VP. Run on a unity platform. But both has very similar policies and views that I agree with. I would prefer a libitarian but the game dkesnt worn that way in US politics

Rent free

I’m pretty far left, but I’m voting for trump because at this point I’m so done with the US and it’s bullshit that accelerationism is the only way to end this nightmare.

Burn it all down.

Kek jail. You've been promising us that for 6 years.

Well, it was rigged, so....

>Mail in voting wasn't allowed before trump so don't understand why it's suddenly ok.

user fucking please. Stop being such a fucking retard and educate yourself. The rules for mail-in voting are different in different states, but it has definitely been a thing since forever. Not to the extent of 2020 in many states, obviously, but just look at places like Arizona.

>I would prefer a libitarian

Oh, never mind. You're underaged and probably won't even be allowed to vote in the next presidential election. My bad.

I don’t like him at all

Voting by mail will be banned nationwide by 2024. Seethe faggot.

Attached: 2BF620B6-6AFE-4F40-83A2-F8946D0FA126.png (1000x772, 534.2K)

Good - fewer elderly conservatives will be able to cast votes.
Everyone wins.

And even more of those boomers are dying off in Conservative states. Jfc you’d think McConnell and McCarty up top would stop shilling this anti-vax shit to actually keep enough of them alive to vote

The law expanding mail-in voting in Pa was created and passed by Republicans in October of 2019 before the pandemic. It was opposed by democrats because mail in voting has been a key source of votes for the republican party for decades. Now that democrats have started using mail-in voting suddenly it isn't secure and a source of fraud despite being used by Republicans to win election for nearly 50 years and they themselves crafting most of the laws regarding it.

Same here honestly. I used to be a Democrat, but switched to Independent after the primaries in 2020. Now that I see that it's all bullshit I feel like I'm starting to adopt that same mentality.

I am glad the conservaturd are largely anti-vaxxers so they can die off quickly.

Fuck boomers and MAGAts

the fuck is a
>PODIS