World War III imminent

World War III imminent.

Attached: (((bankers))).jpg (592x445, 42.87K)

Did you know Russia has nukes?

Did you know Russia has nukes?

In 2000 most European countries dropped their currencies and adopted the Euro.
No wars started.

Another sad FUD thread. The US and NATO said they wouldnt attack Russia if they invaded the Ukraine. Just stop.

>do you see a pattern yet?
Yeah jews

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Did you know European countries don't have nukes?

Bot?

I hope it's delayed and it gets nuked after I die

I kinda hope there is a war so we can have a cultural reset and get rid of all the fucking niggers and trannies and alphabet faggots. Force them to see what real issues are. Be a white Europe again.

...UK has the most advanced Nuclear submarines in the entire world. France and Germany have nukes too I'm pretty sure. The fuck are you on about?

Russia removed the american dollar from wealth assets!!! what does that mean?

The Jew instigated/approved this: no war.

In 1999 I accidently hit a child with my car and didnt report it
No wars started.

No.

Jewbots

No such thing.

It is Extinct!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: de98s7o-cab7bea2-f135-4975-89ee-becdc54ac17d.jpg (500x464, 68.06K)

Well then they didn't have nukes when they were forced to change currency, obviously.

Yeah, same post in 1 minute

not a bot

shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup

Attached: pinkie pie creepy enoji hands grabs you mlp.png (1000x843, 543.36K)

And?
not a bot

France has nukes, the nukes stored in Germany are US-american nukes under their control

Again

oh shit

Attached: cropped&saf.jpg (1300x811, 52.14K)

Attached: Menachem Begin.jpg (948x738, 352.21K)

is time to go back

ANSWER THE JEWISH QUESTION

>France and Germany have nukes too I'm pretty sure
Nah, we don't let the germans to have nukes, for obvious reasons :) But there are american nukes in Italy, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands and Turkey

But noone cares about Ukraine. Also if it happens (according to the local papers a russian invasion happens about every 2nd month for the past 10 years) it won't be a full scale invasion, that would cost a lot. All they need is land access to the Crimea

Attached: Holocaust survivor.jpg (885x1024, 124.02K)

Idk man, Hitler would be pretty welcome right now. Jews amirite?
Also aww, Ukraine is pretty based. Their lolis are cute too.

Attached: Nekos.jpg (1080x666, 84.9K)

2 more weeks.

Attached: 1643541039875.jpg (323x323, 13.54K)

Attached: 1626722028652.jpg (891x700, 34.94K)

nah man, with current social net hitler would be happily doing painting on govt money

jewish