If you're interested in a girl but you found out she once dated a black guy in her past...

If you're interested in a girl but you found out she once dated a black guy in her past, would that be a problem for you?

Attached: 1544137534226.jpg (540x660, 76.61K)

I'm ace.

Of course. Any woman who willing dates the most dangerous race shows she doesn't make good decisions. How can I trust her with the safety of our potential children knowing she will put them in harms way?

Once you go black you can't turn back

yeah i dont want aids lol

unless he infected her with hiv or kids that she expects me to care i wouldnt care

Holy fuck whitey....insecure much?

Nope. Knowing that makes my female coworker even hotter. Only reason she married a white guy was because her dad would disown her

not really but we will always have in the background of being this thought

Yes

Attached: 1596419584982.png (1198x1200, 134.52K)

How many girls have you tried to “rescue” on your life?

Yeah, bestiality is disgusting. I prefer women that are loyal to their race and have a stable family life and aren't trying to get back at their fathers. Nigs are also the ugliest, dumbest race.

Only if she had regretted her previous involvement with the negro. It would have to be a personal and purely honest denunciation with the racial element being the main topic of issue.

Everyone makes mistakes in life, especially when knowledge of a certain situation/subject is not taught correctly or is manipulated by leather gloved hands.

Attached: apart.jpg (1200x1200, 130.64K)

To add to this, the egregious examples (2+ negro partners), which is more common unfortunately, or some situation with a previous conception of mutt child/s are a certain no-no, Without exception!

Soo mine wasn't with a black guy but she was married to a latino. She expressed several times if how sexual they are and he demanded sex all the time. He must have been hung like a horse too cuz her pussy is beat like an arby's roast beef sandwich. I want to ask for stories but nervous what she might tell me.

i don't associate with race traitors

Once you go black, you never go back.....and then if you finish the quote...."Because nobody will take you."

Attached: 2017-04-12 02.38.10.jpg (540x960, 60.63K)

No, it's a red flag for mental illness and is generally disgusting.

A wild beast had its dick in her? Pass

Wrong. Once you go black you become a single mother

I dated a single mum that had a half black/white daughter, aged 6. I got on with her daughter very well, because I have my own daughter aged 9. Felt very sorry for her because her dad was a total bum. It was always in the back of my mind whenever we went out anywhere though. Bad shit. Wouldn't do it again.

Would make me want her even more

Fuck off you useless nigger. Fucking john deere put you out of purpose all you do is increase imprisonment rates, you drop the economy with your welfare checks and you are in general, violent, arrogant, racist, sexist, homophobic,uneducated and thats the tip of the iceberg. You are a plague in all communities. People are scared to walk your streets because you mug,rape,beat,kill for no reasons just like the monkeys y'all are. So dont give me that shyte about insecurity when clearly you're the one who's scared of everything as your general behavior shows the world.

>He must have been hung like a horse too cuz her pussy is beat like an arby's roast beef sandwich.
>thinking this is how pussies work
NOT a femanon here - You’re retarded and have only had sex with that one girl. Girl’s pussies have labia naturally. It’s not something that grows or appears from sex. I’m trying to help you stop sounding like a virgin.

Attached: png_20220104_005543_0000.png (1080x1080, 269.77K)

I'm not raising her half black half stupid bitch child.

Of course this is a problem. I don't want aids.