My girlfriend of two years told me today that she wants to poop in my mouth...

My girlfriend of two years told me today that she wants to poop in my mouth. She said she wants to spend the rest of her life with me but has to know that I am willing to be fed her poop at least once a month. We are very open with each other and in the moment I kind of just said I would do it. She said she wanted to hold it for a few days and to be ready on wednesday. Should I back out? Any experience with this?? The thought disgusts me but I do want to make her happy and maybe have kids one day.

Attached: 1619561990764.png (683x1024, 1.07M)

Attached: 1616143899039.png (360x467, 243.34K)

go larp somewhere else, faggot

How would you look your kids in their innocent eyes knowing your baby momma shit in your mouth and then you ate it ?

thanks i don't get to post this very often

Attached: 1636994535891.jpg (320x240, 14.07K)

No. She's gonna use it as blackmail to loom over your head. And as soon as she realizing youre a big enough simp shes gonna find an actual cock to dominate her like she wants.

I was thinking about this but I genuinely think it's a fetish. It makes sense now how she was always trying to fart near me and get me to "come look at this huge shit!" Always thought it was a bit weird but just assumed it was her way of playing around. She also farts occasionally when I go down on her and I just ignored it thinking it was an accident.

Well sounds like you want to talk yourself into it and be a cuck. Start browsing around craigslist or your job for a bull. At least you can choose the flavor of cum thats eventually gonna come out of her asshole.

it's just her fetish, tell her that you agree to her shitting on you, but not on your mouth. it sounds to me like a nice compromise

I don't think you know what a cuck is lmao indulging a fetish is not being a cuckold

this

No this is a step towards cuckery you fucking idiot

Lol tool thinks this is a good idea. Gonna be sucking other dudes cum out of their asshole in 6 months top. This literally skipping all fetishes for the nastiest one specifically to find everything is on the table. She has you eating out if the palm of her hand.

Lmao I would simply break up with her if she wanted to bring in other guys. Which she would never because she is obsessed with me. People don't get to choose their fetish.

I just poured boiling water on my foot, thinking that is fucking safe even though I felt it and it was indeed hot, poured it regardless.

Attached: WHAT THE FUCK.jpg (640x901, 52.6K)

what if she also wants him to shit on her mouth? then it wouldn't be a power or domination thing, it would be just scat fetish

This. Maybe start with some dirty anal and see if that will scratch her itch.

I already told her we would try it at least. I told her I definitely wouldn't swallow it but we could at least give it a go. I've looked into it a bit and apparently the smell is usually worse than the taste so I might plug my nose or use some vaporub lmao

huh?

dude no, you fucked up. it's not the smell or the taste, it's the idea... you should ease up to it little by little not jump straight to mouth stuff. you'll probably vomit or something. but whatever, she would probably like that too.

eat the dirt on her toenails as well, I hear the smell is worse than the taste too, a bit salty they say, and its apparently no different from eating boogers, you eat your girlfriend's boogers right?

oh. and suck her fucking snot as well,

there's a saying here in the phillipines - "sup supa talaba ya tol!" - it means to suck her/his oyster and I say its kinda appropriate

damn, I hope not. I was thinking my horniness in the moment would carry me through it. Now I'm more nervous

Assuming this is real, there is only two questions:
Do you want to or are you willing to?
And is there some unconventional thing you want to do too?
Because that is the time to put it on the table, she wants to know what you'll do for her, but relationships are two way streets, if she is not willing to do something for you too, you should just walk away.