Findom general

findom general

if its not goddess courtney, you are doing it wrong

Attached: FKSp1fCWYAI_h-M.jpg (1536x2048, 404.48K)

If you're not gonna show her tits, fuck off

Mm mm, jealous I worship a real woman buddy??

Attached: jel.jpg (750x1334, 73.93K)

No. Now show her tits, faggot

Her holding my money for you

Attached: FJuITzuWUAIRR8h.jpg (1342x1792, 352.58K)

This doesn't turn anybody but low self esteem cucks on

My self esteem is just fine, I earn enough to give her my cash and get my face right in those tits whenever I want. You sound jealous or poor as hell

>can get my face right in those tits
yeah except nah

Well I sucked on them just this morning pal, practically felt some milk flowing I was ravaging that nipple that hard

Sauce? I’d unload my nut balls deep into her on a daily basis.

Kek

No you didn't

Attached: 54.jpg (413x395, 22.17K)

my mommy domme

Attached: FHj7H4YWUAIqteK.jpg (750x1334, 90.22K)

How do they even breed women to have tits that huge. I wish I could make all women look like this

>You sound jealous or poor as hell

LOL :D

Getting defensive, are we?

Let me remind you, you useless cuck, that other men do what you do, for free, while the women do the asking. You should respect the real men.

Attached: b9369d3e.jpg (700x700, 27.72K)

twitter @itsgoddessmay

her name is khadija and she goes to my uni (leeds)

Attached: E4vXNNwWYAMg4ML.jpg (1102x2048, 239.8K)

Oh yeah and I'm sure you're just one of them. How about spend your time meaningfully instead of courting whores and just pay for their time, like I can be fucked to sit with them and hear about stacey from HR and the bitchiness of their shithole workplace.

I'll stick to paying and getting guaranteed face tits with no obligations, thanks

Attached: Ewx3ET3XAAEpbNN.jpg (1024x576, 75.8K)

you realize that you can go further with women than putting tits in your face right?

Yeah, but what's the real cuck behaviour - me who gets a cheap fuck with any woman with no courting shit, or the person who has to talk to them for hours wasting their time at a small percentage chance

>dubs checked

Attached: 33237D5E-1BD9-423A-86DB-2AD12723A1F9.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Attached: Ej6T_MiWkAc1ada.jpg (750x1334, 100.5K)

I'm certain you don't fuck OP chick

This isn't how findom works you dumb nigger lol. If she is actually letting you touch her it's just an expensive whore.

Good job taking the gayest kink and failing at it

Yikes. Her face is cute enough and those tits are nice but man that ass and gut and especially her nasty pussy are a fucking train wreck.

I’d bet this whore was a super submissive girlfriend to some chad who used her up and made her do some dirty shit and then ghosted her and now she’s turned to this to cope.

Well there's videos of my taking her on her onlyfans, so go be certain somewhere else

Attached: FJF2PtpXMAohpyz.jpg (1440x1800, 230.49K)

I'm not OP. OP has some cuck fetish which I don't understand

Interesting given that she's currently ill and not meeting

Attached: FKRkrQBXIAISCLo.jpg (750x1334, 132.54K)

pics of her gut/pussy?

oh so you're here advertising an of. thanks for making that clear so you can get banned

She's not meeting new subs. She's still interacting with us who actually fucking pay her. And she always posts about being 'ill' but she actually is just fucking lazy

just went to her twitter, 90% OP gets kicked in the balls on the reg

I could give less of a shit about her of. not even linked to the girl

just saying you are a lil cucky boy who is jealous I take puss

Tbf I'd let her kick me in the balls. Link?

her twitter is in the thread, it took like 4 seconds

why would I be jealous that you pay for sex and women have sex with me because they want to?

Are there videos of her kicking men in there?

Because you have to listen to their bs stories and lives and pretend to be interested. I can get back to working and earning money and doing shit I actually like.

oh so you're one of those cringe mgtow faggots that will die sad and alone

Wtf is mgtow? I'm hardly fucking sad when there's no bitch taking my credit card every week

Attached: 20220110_174238_0000.png (1080x1080, 121.04K)

The true Queen Findom

Attached: FLJYj-zXEAMQhkS.jpg (1078x1237, 163.29K)

It’s on her Twitter steam from last year. She posted a screen shot of her only fan videos which showed her mostly flat ass and her flabby gut and a dark clearly blown out pussy.

She looks pretty amazing here from tits up tho.