Turkey Tom has called you all for what you all are. Get fucked, pedos

Turkey Tom has called you all for what you all are. Get fucked, pedos.

Attached: 7812C70E-1FA1-451C-8C76-9A5614D39F6B.png (750x749, 198.33K)

Turkey tom paints his nails and is fugly so the opinion of a faggot like that doesn't even matter at all

Didn't he also call pyro a pedo when he was just a furry and never apologised for the false accusation? Yeah I don't care what a drama Keemstar style YouTuber says!

He exposed Any Forums for its sexism, stalking, and grooming of a female Youtuber

He’s got a petition to shut this place down.

this one?
ill sign it, poor turkey

Attached: turkey.png (726x137, 30.35K)

Wtf when did Any Forums get so based? I love Any Forums now

I never liked this weasel. He sounds like he has low T

>some Youtube nobody pisses on Any Forums
what a brave hero, saving the internet. Seriously, you're mentally deficient.

TheMysteriousMrEnter situation
Sometime in 2018, Tom had made a video about the largely controversial cartoon reviewer TheMysteriousMrEnter. In said video he insults Mr. Enter by calling him an "incompetent fool who has no idea what he's doing". Tom also made jokes about MrEnter being a pedophile, which people took as an accusation. After MrEnter made his response video about his online harassment, Tom took the video down and apologized in two different videos, clarifying his intent and expressing regret.

Wallace leaked DMs from over the previous year showing Tom repeatedly using the N-word in a racist and derogatory manner, and commenting on how his higher Patreon tiers were for "Jews with deep pockets".[4] Though Wallace did not initially have a way to verify the DMs, Tom admitted they were genuine. He denied any racism accusations, claiming they were edgy jokes, that the DMs were "a year old [though some were more recent as of writing]," and that "saying the n word does not make you racist."

Lmao he's mad cuz he got doxxed by this site, tell him to change email again

4chin kinda based ngl

Friendly reminder this dork is pic related. Ironic how he play the 2kewl4skewl internet kid yet looks like he would be afraid to cuss in front of a teacher

Attached: EvfT8pYXEAQaJFa.jpg (629x813, 95.71K)

So let me get this straight, this faggot accused 3 people of grooming and pedo shit now? At this point this little faggot is just projecting. Wonder when some girl/boy is gonna come out and accuse him?

there was like 4 or 5 subsections under controversies for him, i just copy and pasted two random ones

why should i give a fuck about an alt-right jewtube incel leafy wannabe?

>alt-right
He wish!

Still, it's enough of a red flag to pay attention to. FFS, look at this faggot. You're gonna tell me he doesn't give off the slightest groomer vibes?

Attached: Ezy4QSJVIAAU3g6.jpg (480x897, 59.79K)

Id turn him into a sissy and rape him

>wanting to rape some ugly goblino that has a schnozz that puts kikes to shame
Acquire fucking tastes, user

>Turkey Tom
Oh no not literally who

Turkey tom is zaptie, he was diagnosed for being a sociopath and his youtube friends cut off all contact and denounced him on their gay podcast

No zaptie is other person, retarded zoomer